What's new

Free Your BudShots!!! (cont...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

NICE JACK!! (when'd ya buy the beans?)

NICE JACK!! (when'd ya buy the beans?)

nice docleaf-you grew? looks tastey as heck.
here's some vintage '98 jack for yas-the orig..
northern greenhouse grown-3yr vaccume cure...
5538jackGrnHse02cure-med.JPG

5538grnhsejack-med.JPG

5538nyc_haze-med.JPG

same plant as them buds-pimpin it out...
5538jackpimp-med.JPG

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CaptainJack said:
nice docleaf-you grew? looks tastey as heck.

No I did not. (it was a joint effort). The seeds came from N11 :D

Saxon Axe [fritillary seed] (under glasshouse)

Saxon Axe [fritillary seed] (30day 12/12 approx.)

Bubble Dust [Growdoc Seeds]

peace n bloom

Last edited:
G

Very nice shots everyone!!! :lurk: This thread is already starting to pick up speed again! Lets keep it going!!! :dance:

Heres some Humboldt Rain/Snow that has been curing for a couple of days now. :bigeye: This nugz are from the plant that I posted at the beggining of the thread. :D

Peace... NorCalRasta :smoke:

G

biatches!!!!!!!

biatches!!!!!!!

triangle kush, ice, and blockhead, and purple pheno white rhino. thanks killabrown,,,,,i used to read word up magazine to;) rip biggy. peebs

Last edited:

killabrown420

damn perfect bitches! thats whats up! what flavor is that might I ask? and what you growin dem bitches under?
from the og archives... :dueling:

outame's ipbb

heres the one girl in my garden i wish i could have back...filthybeast's BS#1 F2's...filthy if your out there, mad respect!

G

my buds goin insane

my buds goin insane

my buds goin insane

the power plant
smells like green spirit

G

well man

its as close to a lot of the snow i've smoked

really flavorful "weed that tastes like weed" flavor with a bit of earthyness in there

:)

this one would be good to run side by side with snow clone only and see how it turns out..

G

Wow, it feels good to cruise over here and see a continuation of Free Your Budshots and some farmiliar faces (sorta) ! :joint: :wave:

I lost my og gallery too (for now i guess?)
and the lights are off in the 12/12 room, so heres my only contribution tonight.. last of the last harvests local strain "wonderbud"(hawaiianxblack fly), yes crappy pic..gotta make this last half jar last 34 more days plus drytime :noway: ....got more flowering as we speak so ill get some plant shots up tomorrow, trich covered goodness on week 2 or so already.. (lost my log, so no clue on what day of flowering..)

8674ic1-med.jpg

Last edited:
G

:bow:

I had just found this thread on OG before the heartless bastards took her down...

Here are a couple shots of the greenhouse as of Febuary 10. We have a Romulan and a White Russian...

jsn

Status
Not open for further replies.