What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anybody out there?

C

Cannabisso

Where are all the people from India? I've got some questions about Kerala.

Last edited:

biancher

Veteran
yes, india have a great tradition about cannabis, we could learn a lot from indian thread:)

Grøn

BOM SHIVA JAI INDIA also there are no indoor growers in india just baba G's with chillums lol just joking !

R

Rox

Has anyone ever seen a successful indoor grow done in any part of India? Me and the lady were wondering if its all outdoor or if anyone has messed with indoor yet...

:tiphat:

I'm thinking that an indoor grow would be the same as having a fridge when you live in an igloo?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I'm thinking that an indoor grow would be the same as having a fridge when you live in an igloo?
It's easier to keep things cold, and not frozen, with a fridge. Especially if you're in an igloo. ;)

I know I'm interested in how cannabis is integrated in Indian culture. :)

Root Boy

lol^^

actually the temperature in a igloo goes up to +5 °C

I`m wondering how it might be to grow in an environment like that... ;)

R

Rox

It's easier to keep things cold, and not frozen, with a fridge. Especially if you're in an igloo. ;)

I know I'm interested in how cannabis is integrated in Indian culture. :)

Well its been integrated into Indian culture for at least a thousand years

splinter7

I have only seen outdoor there ( bangalore, calcutta, puri)
Indoor could be difficult given the usual space issues and the lack of central cooling. You might be able to pull it off still.

MJINC

Growing indoor in India would be a difficult task to say the least. Ridiculously hot humid temperatures for large parts of the year, occasional power problems, lack of indoor grow equipment coupled with large duties on many imported products are just some of the headaches anyone trying it there would run into.

acespicoli

http://wikimapia.org :bow: /9992600/Imam-Asim-Shrine-and-Ancient-Tomb this is where the rks skunk indica hunt should begin
we need a china citizen to visit a holy site and seed hunt in May
maybe someone from india could trek down the hwy there ?

um mani padme hum
:plant grow:

Sh00nya

From india here! 99% grown here is outdoors. But there are of course some who grow indoors in a tent/closet but mostly in cities!

coxnox

Veteran
BOM SHIVA JAI INDIA also there are no indoor growers in india just baba G's with chillums lol just joking !
Hard to grow indoor when you have power like they have, t'en times à Day you have no power for à few min to hours :(
Add the hôt temps they have all thé year....