What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Halloween Photo Contest 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

nice job everyone, NZjay has my vote thus far - frankenstein is frukenstoned :rasta:

G

heheh yeah! i really enjoy all the photos!:yes:
NZjay , the pics are mad! :D hehehe.
Great entries everyone! im just wating to catch some special pic!:D
Greetz!:wave:

blAsia

lay off the nutes....ssssscary

lay off the nutes....ssssscary

Lay off the nutes.. :nono: . scary anytime of year.
:laughing:

bogusik2

Polish entery

Polish entery

Nice, scarry pix everyone :D Let's go lil mad xD hehe
Why pictures can't go into little story hehehe :D I would try translate my indea for you to understand (ps. special thankt to C99 for inspiration :D)
I use gold candle, black ceramic top of hookah, my growbox, my bong.. my tops? MY GOD xD
...Anyway everithing starts at late evening somewere nearby dark forests of Warsaw suburbs - the power in streetlights went down.. therefore anyone passing darkest house in the darkest part of lil' town can't help himself not to look at one brightning window.. But why is it like that? Is't too big for candle and too lazy for uncontrole fire.. It's warm orange and seems to give live to everything it supposed give it's light to..
12128halloween.JPG

But what if not only people are interested in it? o_O maybe somewere in that undefined dark some dark creatures are still waiting for chance to get some of that great warmness and everything it's full of life to themselvs?
12128haloween_1_.JPG

Bong-Deamon approaches! Ugly shapeless skull with no eyes to see.. how is it know where to glance? How is it know where to stear - if the victim has been already looked up?
12128haloween_2_.JPG

12128haloween_3_.JPG

Yeah it's time for bloodbath hehe :D Like in our favourite documental movies on National Geographic (someday Cannagraphic.. who knows hehe) channel :D..
The hunter always get what it wants ];-F
12128haloween_4_.JPG

12128haloween_5_.JPG

I called this one "Yin Yang Bud" :) the fire and lil aureole hehe...
12128haloween_6_.JPG

...at least you don't have to clean after that unsuspected visitor so don't worry.. :) unless it cleans us from nugs while we're not looking! So be aware o_O
Greetz from smoked Poland :D pzdr
12128haloween_7_.JPG

12128haloween_8_.JPG

Last edited:

bogusik2

If you guys don't mind... lil more of inspiration :) I recive some presents from ICbro so then i can be medicated in new, great stoned, but creativ mind way :) (or just smoked as hell :D) anyway...

Greetz from Poland smoked more than last time :headbange

Work with dark and only... hmm few grams od light i would say... xD
12128haloween.JPG

This is how it looked with lil more light ;)
12128haloween_1_1.JPG

2-colour joint beeing light up :D
12128blunt-med.JPG

The great eye always watches...
12128haloween_3_1-med.JPG

Fire climbing,,,
12128haloween_2_1-med.JPG

B4O2N0G

Halloween

Halloween

Here is a little something I had fun putting together.

Pre-Halloween get together

Time to get monster smashed

Last edited:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is that a killer clowns from outer space costume?
super dope, you get my vote!
that is one messed up movie when your high

B4O2N0G

killa clown

killa clown

Actually,it's a puppet but does look quite similar to the costumes in that movie.I too have found myself high watching it and its definitely a good halloween stoner flick.

killa clowns smoke killa bud

Last edited:

bogusik2

@B4O2N0G killer clown :D I wish i was one of the monsters :)
@Grat3fulh3ad i can't wait too :D (i dont know whats gonna be more exciting :) the view of cementary with thousands of candles or when last year winners post photos) hehe
I'm curious if anyone would show cementary in USA during Halloween.. i was wondering how that looks ;)
Greetz

hodowca85

Hi Guys !

Here is resting place for the dead in Poland....
In Poland "Hallowen" called "Holiday the dead..." and is to celebrate
1st. November.
so...
it is cmentary at day:

and night:

regards. hodowca85

Last edited:

HAPPYTREE

heres a pic i took rigth when the lights went on. It wass not planned it just came out this way . The irony is i took this pic right around the tinme Head announced this years contest, Im gonna post this now nad then re edit as i am going to stage some stuff l8r

I THOUGHT IT LOOKED EEERIE

HT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts