What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdawg 101

Bro.

hi,

Kailua kid from sierra seeds is the one with the alternate og kush origin:

OG Kush, Bubba Kush and The West Coast Dog.
In late '93 John from Grass Valley Ca. got the Chem Dog cut. He shared it with me, Jerry(cowboy) from Dibble Creek Ca. and Harold(Putz) from Sunset Beach Ca. Putz had a male he called the secret ingredient. It was a cross of Lemon Thai and an Old World Paki Kush. Putz bred the secret ingredient to the Chem Dog. The buds that came out of this cross were going around So. L.A. county in '95. Someone told Putz that Kush must be so good because it was mountain grown. Putz laughed and told him "this Kush is Ocean Grown Kush bro". The tag stuck and it became known as OG Kush. In the spring of '96 Putz married a girl from New Zealand. Before moving there he sent cuts of his OG to me and Bob(beans) in Salinas Ca. He gave all his P1 stock and all the remaining seed he had to Mike(mad dog) from Downey Ca. In late '96 Mike sold some seed to some guys in the Valley. That's where the San Fernando Valley cut of OG comes from. It's like the Original only more sat in pheno type. Mike sold a cut of the original to a guy in Orange county and that cut is called Larry today. It's still around Orange county. Mike sent one other cut of the original OG to a breeder in Europe. As far as I know he never let anyone else have it.
Jerry bred his Chem Dog cut to a Humboldt county indica boy. This was the beginning of his cubing proccess. At BX3 he got a pheno that had all the smell, taste and kick of the Chem Dog, but in a pure indica pheno. Jerry gave this plant to Bob. It became known as the West Coast Dog.
Bob bred this plant to my Old World Kush male. He took a male from that cross and bred it to the OG cut Putz had sent him. This is what made the original Bubba

i missed it. what the fuck is TK? and rez if we all could get our hands on a chem d cut you would probably be out of buissness, the og is hard enough to come by.

Hi,

Just to clarify something,

OG kushes is not ChemDawg, but may be they have common ancestors, but this is surely not the same lineage :

OG Kush = Ogk = Original Kush
TK = Triangle Kush

All OG clones (sfv etc) comes from this 2 original seed (than cuts) ogk and tk, who are sisters of the same generation of seeds, an offspring between a Triangle Emerald and Neville's Hindu Kush (NL2 x Kush 4) that hermed. Full story on the ig of @origin_tk_ogk and @therealogkushstory 🤟

+++

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
didn't MA super skunk come from Sensi's old original stock, then they lost a bunch of plants and the new version was used for giesel, so the MA would fall under "pre giesel" super skunk but it's still Sensi
they bought SSSC seed stock when they closed , thats the original SSK along with others there were sold 1st , the SSK II are different from selections ...

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Mystery Chem plant
IMG_6423.jpeg
IMG_6424.jpeg
IMG_4497.jpeg
IMG_4500.jpeg
IMG_4362.jpeg
IMG_4411.jpeg
IMG_4365.jpeg

Last edited: