What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oldtimer's Haze

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Raco said:
some bho I made off the left-overs (dry-sieved Haze #1) :D
It´s somewhat green...the weed was very dry and had a lot of leaf,but still very nice!! :rasta:
DSCN5524.jpg

DSCN5528.jpg

Excelent "hands cream" valla tela raco...ese balsamo deve ser una bomba! :rasta:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
cway said:
Since there is quite a audience of experts in this thread I would like to ask for some tips to make sure that these girls make it to the end the right way. Im picking up some on seedbay today.. I have growing exp but not with long flowering sativas like this.. I have flowered plants 12-13 weeks the most but 22 weeks never... I thought I could handle it b/c of my male ego but after going though this thread I am humble enough to ask for tips.. I have a organic setup and 1K of sun HPS and MH.. I cant flower outside becuase I live in the US but I have about 9ft of Celing in my grow area. What are the biggest things I need to watch out for to make sure that I induce flower properly and finish..

Im seeing these girls can be finicky .. Ayuda por favor hermanos....

:rasta:

Good day cway

Growing haze indoors is a challenge even for the most experienced growers.

Haze is a very tropical outdoor line and has never been adapted in pure form to indoor growing.

We are honest with Oldtimer's Haze description. She's recommended for tropical/subtropical climates. We only recommend haze indoor grows for breeding projects: pure haze seed production or haze hybrid seed production.

Oldtimer's haze line preserves a very interesting genetic diversity to all breeder/growers interested to explore its original genepool, but line has lost lot of vigour after years of inbreeding reproductions, can not be compared with original F1 sativa vigour. Line shows its real potential when selected haze parental plants are outcrossed with different and interesting breds to restore hybrid vigour again.

Hazes are difficult to grow side by side with modern sat/ind fast flowering hybrids in the same indoor space, it's better dedicate a room for hazes with special light cycles.

For indoor growing, it's better flower selected and matured haze clones. They are enough old for a correct flowering.

Starting from seed:
1) Start seedlings in small pots, 18 light/ 6 dark cycle till sex defintion. You can expect very high female ratio.

Starting from clones:
1) Flower rooted clones in small pots directly to 12/12 light cycle.

Now for both:

2) Flower plants in same small pots for 1.5-2 months, 12/12 light cycle.Use of small pots reduces excessive elongation during initial flowering.

3) After 2 months aprox. hazes will start to define budsites and stop flowering stretching. Now is time to re pot them to bigger pots with plenty of guano, worm casting and let hazes naturally absorb nutrients from soil. Tropical sativa root system is very active even in flowering stage. Hazes will have access to abundant nutrients, producing medium sized equilibrated sativa plants of decent yield, of course yield can not be compared with modern indoor sativa hybrids, but this would be the best way to grow them indoors.

Sorry for my english. I hope it helps. dubi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Raco said:
some bho I made off the left-overs (dry-sieved Haze #1) :D
It´s somewhat green...the weed was very dry and had a lot of leaf,but still very nice!! :rasta:

Yepa Raco! :smile:

I hope you are enjoying Haze 1 hash! :yummy:

Feliz 2008 hermano! dubi

Kenny Lingus

Hi all!!!

I've been wondering so long about these ACE seeds, and what they really were...but now I think I know a little :)

I grow indoors in northern-europe, and really whant some of these hazes. (I have only a normal room of 12/12 and can grow 5foot plants there.) Which haze seed mother should I choose? 3, 10, 12, 13, 23?
-Or would you ever release a combopack with 5 or 3 of each, maybe???

High hopes.

Ken

got 2 packs of these sofar. still want to get a couple more. think i got the purple haze 1 x green male 6. im still debating how many more i should get to try to find the good purple pheno's. i probably wont get around to growing them till middle of next year so i should hopefully be able to see some threads by then and

damn i hate when you get so high you forget what you were typing

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Good day :smile:

Pato, your hazes are shinning hapiness and health. Flowering promise to be very interesting! Thanks for keep us updated!

Raco, im glad to see Oldtimer's haze 1 mother is finally fatten up indoors. Please, feel free to comment about her aromas and vibe.

Abrazos!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Kenny Lingus said:
Hi all!!!

I've been wondering so long about these ACE seeds, and what they really were...but now I think I know a little :)

I grow indoors in northern-europe, and really whant some of these hazes. (I have only a normal room of 12/12 and can grow 5foot plants there.) Which haze seed mother should I choose? 3, 10, 12, 13, 23?
-Or would you ever release a combopack with 5 or 3 of each, maybe???

High hopes.

Ken

Good day Kenny,

Oldtimer's haze lines distributed at Seedbay have been listed separately, each line correctly labeled, growers can choose the part of haze genetic diversity they are more interested to work with.

I myself love Purple Haze 23 female, her powerful clear effect, dark colours and incensey aromas are a very interesting expression. She's probably not the most vigorous or higher yielder but finished product is among my favourite.

Green 18 x 6 line and 26 x 6 produce high yielding, mostly green haze expressions.

3 x 6 line produces very red/purple lanky purple haze phenotypes.

Lines 10, 12, 13 are more equilibrated between green and purple expressions.

I hope it helps.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Outlaw Grower said:
got 2 packs of these sofar. still want to get a couple more. think i got the purple haze 1 x green male 6. im still debating how many more i should get to try to find the good purple pheno's. i probably wont get around to growing them till middle of next year so i should hopefully be able to see some threads by then and

damn i hate when you get so high you forget what you were typing

Good day Outlaw grower,

1 x 6 line produces powerful dominant green haze phenos with a few intermediate green/purple haze expressions. Mother 1 is probably one of the most powerful and electric hazes we have found.

Thanks a lot for the support. Please, let us know how they work for you!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Outlaw Grower said:
which mother should i have chosen to find the full purple pheno's?

Purple Haze mother 3 (line 3x6) produces almost only purple/red phenos. :wink:

I hope it helps.

damn this sucks was ready to order them this morning cus there was a bunch left last night then when i wake up this morning they all sold out.... is there more going in man?

Kenny Lingus

shit man, you're right! Gotta head for the 10 or 12 at another shop then... PITY ME ASS DUDE! REaLLY WANTED THE 23 I!!!

PS! I went straight ahead and got my grip on a pack of the f12 x m6

Sad to use another vendor, but well. I still have to use the boutique to grab some flo, f-13 or true blueberry... Maybe get a freebie too then. (Don't think them other 420 brits are handing out any so it would've been niece with at least one free strain to test.)

Last edited:

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Raco- WOW very nice..... That last pic, shows that see is a very nice producer. How long has she been in flower?

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola Bacchus,
I put her in flowering last September 20,under the 600 HPS.After 12 weeks I had to remove her from the grow room because of the height and I put her near a window,by the end of the last year.
Day length has increased lately and the weather is ok right now...the winter Sun is weak here anyways...
So the girl has been flowering for 18 weeks??
She´s still pumpin out new flowers,maybe a response to the increased photoperiod?? the nights are close to 14 hours +/-?
Smells hazey indeed :D.But I´m not hurried,so I´ll leave her until the end :D
DSCN5662.jpg

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Raco, just how tall is she? Also, what size pot is she in now? How many times has she been transplanted?
I'm sure when I run them I'll have to train them, but would be cool to put a tape measure inside my hut, to visualize your plant within. :biglaugh:

Thx for showing! :yes: