What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Enter Your Best Cannabis Macro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Tokin....nice try, but those pics are clearly identified as someone elses, and are not eligible unless the person who took the photos and who those photos belong to are registered on this site and have them located in their own gallery....then you could nominate them with a link to that member's gallery and/or a post that the member displayed them in.

The following is from the rules I posted for this contest:
2. The photo must be located in the member's gallery on this site; NO offsite links.
ALL registered IC Mag members are eligible, including vendor and forum moderators;
members of IC Mag Admin are not eligible.

And...

Duplicate and/or ineligible entries/nominations will be removed from this thread.

Thanks,
dg

G

i was going to give up after the last cat photo contest, but that stash box is just too cool!

here's my attempt.......good luck everyone!!! :woohoo:

fighting buddha (haze pheno)

10546F7trichs.jpg

thanks dutch, sorry As you know Im not a grower was just hoping to try and win some seeds or w/e,,,maybe next contest. Peace

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Nice works people. Heres my two entries from my gallery. Damn hard to pick two out of my collection. I dont recall the strains but they looked good. Best of luck to all.

The first here is one I posted when I first came here but only as a negative and a solarized version, much easier to tell what it is now.

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/5620Zoompix.jpg

This second one here is the original from the other one I have in my gallery thats cropped and rotated. [ I rechoose the cropped and rotated pic. ]

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/5620HJtrich8.jpg

Last edited:
HI EVERYONE

HI EVERYONE

this is my AFGHAN BERRIES f1 :woohoo: i don't have the best camera in the world but i love this pic and hopefully you will to

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cascadia (Alaskan Trainwreck x Love Potion #1) :smile:

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Well this is about as macro as my old fixed lens can do...

BubbleDust by me..shameless I tell ya..shameless..but what the hey..nice prizes to be had..worth a try..hehe.. :wave:

G

Amazing pics everybody :wave: here are two of mine:

First is Jack Flash @ day 79, second is Grapefruit x Nevils Haze @ day 90

13351Jackfmakro.jpg

13351Gfnhmakro.jpg

greetz

NightFire

GAA!!!...I wish I had some of my photos still...or at least had a crop going right now so I could get some new pics....

Anyway, I think many of the pics on here would totally blow any of the ones I had away....I'll reserve my nominations for the last week, when there are more pics up....

Beautiful stuff here....

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
here is my erd\purt x purple peace\apollo11

last my erd\purt x redhaired sonja

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.