What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PET PHOTO CONTEST III: Dogs Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimba2006

My Kids...Jasper and Kimba

My Kids...Jasper and Kimba

Here's a picture of my kids Jasper is a red Chow Chow he's 6 yrs old and Kimba is a black chow and shes 6 months old !!!

zoomerror

This is 2 year old Razor. He cut my dad with his claws when I got him, so that's where his name comes from. he's a full boxer and very intelligent and playful.

14614Picture_107-med.jpg

14614Picture_102-med.jpg

rusto, just keep working my man, they are half price on ebay sometimes.

Rasta, yea man those things are great on the way down, fresh breath etc, i remember thinkin i had to bring her to the vet because of the nastiness on the way out, then i realized she ate two greenies.

G

introducing, Lamont Sanford(thats not his back foot)
4733DSC01053.JPG

Last edited:

BOFH

Heres are couple of pics of my puppy who is named dutch. We decided to call him dutch because of his blond/buff fur, and because the first time we heard him bark like a mad man was when we played "pass the dutchie...".

My puppy pup's penthouse spread:

My tired puppy:

His new best friend, a black cat... ebony and ivory:

His mug shot, taken at the pound I rescued him from:

Last edited:

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
Human Nature said:
Umphree.... My cat's would EAT your dog. But only after there done playing with it, of course!

those are just the little ones... ive got 2 Australian Shepard's as well.

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Of course when this all began I thought my Luke was a winner hands down....he's my baby.

But wow, it is going to be hard for anyone to choose from these adorable dogs..

-CK

This is Petey aka as 'Hollywood" This is personality #1 out of 114 possible. lol

Hes a classic Jack Russell Terrier. And a hunter without compare and totally fearsome. He has run off labs, sheperds, dobermans and any other dog who treads on our property.

Last edited:

DrKatz420

Here are some pics of my purebred Basset Hound, Elaine. Friendliest dog I've ever known, everyone she meets gets the honor of giving her belly rubs!

Status
Not open for further replies.