What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How's it look

DsourDog

Keep on keeping on and ya will have her in your bowl in no Time smoking down some own grown buds which is always nice

Newbie95

More

More

More of my first grow cut down my first 1 today

Attachments

• 20180616_015628.jpg
    20180616_015628.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 19
  • 20180614_201353.jpg
    20180614_201353.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 16

Newbie95

I should have specified but those are two different plants the second one has been harvested the first one has not and yes I did check

Looks great man. Awesome job. I’m a newbie also. Only have a few grows down and man do I learn a ton each time , it’s so rewarding. This site is kick ass and everyone for the most part is just so helpful. I came from another site and I was literally nervous to ask questions because everyone gets roasted if they aren’t a “pro”. Anyways keep up the good work it looks like it’s going to pay off for you.

Newbie95

Looks great man. Awesome job. I’m a newbie also. Only have a few grows down and man do I learn a ton each time , it’s so rewarding. This site is kick ass and everyone for the most part is just so helpful. I came from another site and I was literally nervous to ask questions because everyone gets roasted if they aren’t a “pro”. Anyways keep up the good work it looks like it’s going to pay off for you.

Thank you very much I can't wait to harvest my other two they make this one look like nothing this plant is very small compared to them and they're all really small compared to how big they could have gotten if I had the right lights and fan and filter that's about all I missing. This plant looks like I'll be lucky to get an ounce but between my other two plans I'm hoping to get around a half pound and they're just bag seeds but they are real Frosty. for my next grow I got good I got planned I'm going to start purple Auto with what I got and then by the time that's over I should for sure have 1000 watt HPS and fan and filter to complete my setup and then I'm going to start some Trainwreck

Last edited:
Thank you very much I can't wait to harvest my other two they make this one look like nothing this plant is very small compared to them and they're all really small compared to how big they could have gotten if I had the right lights and fan and filter that's about all I missing. This plant looks like I'll be lucky to get an ounce but between my other two plans I'm hoping to get around a half pound and they're just back seats but the real Frosty. formy next grow I got good I got planned I'm going to start purple Auto with what I got and then by the time that's over I should for sure have 1000 watt HPS and fan and filter to complete my setup and then I'm going to start some Trainwreck

Good luck with everything man. At least your in the right place with a great bunch of people who can help you along. Keep up the good work my friend

Newbie95

More

More

Second harvest

Attachments

• 20180621_005810.jpg
    20180621_005810.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 20180621_005610.jpg
    20180621_005610.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 20180621_005537.jpg