What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mandarin Cookies by Ethos Genetics in Coco

Mstr Kush

I’m running rainmaker from ethos and it’s absolutely amazing. I ran their quattro cookies twice now (in my second run) and have not been impressed at all. They all look like mutant plants so I’m not sure what’s up with that. I’m interested in more of their gear so I’ll be subbed to see how your stuff turns out.

I've seen a lot of good things said about the Rainmaker, but never see any pics or anything about the Quattro cookies, that could be why! Cookies crosses can be very hit and miss, in my experience. I went for the Mandarin as I'd seen lots of good reviews about it, but now I've seen the last few comments I am slightly worried, but only time will tell! Some subtle orange notes are present already so fingers crossed there'll be a keeper in there. I'm intrigued to see how the Zkittlez crosses come out, they'll be next after this hunt I think

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
Zkittlez was piss weak when it won the prizes, can't see it improving

topheavy420

I've seen a lot of good things said about the Rainmaker, but never see any pics or anything about the Quattro cookies, that could be why! Cookies crosses can be very hit and miss, in my experience. I went for the Mandarin as I'd seen lots of good reviews about it, but now I've seen the last few comments I am slightly worried, but only time will tell! Some subtle orange notes are present already so fingers crossed there'll be a keeper in there. I'm intrigued to see how the Zkittlez crosses come out, they'll be next after this hunt I think

I didn't mean to talk shit about the strain, the fabulous pics on instagram deffinately lofted my expectations to an unreal reality. I'm very happy with the plants and the finished product. I've heard this one is especially tough to pick a keeper because most of the phenos are close to identical, which proved true for me. I just didn't get one of the rarer insane looking phenos, such is life and I'm still happy with the 3 plants I got and the 3 beans i still have in the fridge.

Sorry man! I'm sure you'll find greatness in your plants as I did!

Cool man good luck with everything, I’ve got the rainmaker dialed in pretty well and got a nice keeper ( well nice for me anyways lol) if you get a chance to run it you will not be disappointed. This is only my second run so I’m no vet but I made some mistakes last time and still got 7 zips off my one keeper plant with 2 month veg. Anyways I’ll be keeping an eye on your gear because I’m about to buy a few packs from ethos myself

Mstr Kush

I didn't mean to talk shit about the strain, the fabulous pics on instagram deffinately lofted my expectations to an unreal reality. I'm very happy with the plants and the finished product. I've heard this one is especially tough to pick a keeper because most of the phenos are close to identical, which proved true for me. I just didn't get one of the rarer insane looking phenos, such is life and I'm still happy with the 3 plants I got and the 3 beans i still have in the fridge.

Sorry man! I'm sure you'll find greatness in your plants as I did!

Sorry mate, I got the wrong end of the stick. I understand what you mean now though, out of the 6 I've popped, so far there seems to be only 2 obviously different phenos, hopefully there's something nice hidden amongst them. One of them does seem to be packing on weight slightly more than the rest, so fingers crossed it's the keeper pheno!

Mstr Kush

End of week 2/start of week 3 and really starting to get going now. I'm happy with how things are looking currently, some decent bud sites, already some frost coming through and an orange gassy stench to the room.

Mandarin Cookies

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Old Grandpa Scratch

Some serious gas coming off this girl

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77284&pictureid=1857719
picture.php

Mstr Kush

These are going to have some thick resin rails in a few weeks.

I really hope so! The Harambe by Ethos had some really impressive rails last run, but temps were a bit low so yield suffered. Things are looking better and a lot more stable this round, so hopefully I get the best of both worlds 🤞

TheBlaze

If you keep them healthy like that, it is pretty much guaranteed. What light are you using? Not sure if you've mentioned it already...

Mstr Kush

Cheers mate. I'm using 2 x 600w single ended HPS and 2 x 315w CMH. But I will probably switch the 600s for 400s in the last two weeks