What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I'm back, and still going strong with notill

I've been gone from here for a year or so. Got busy with life. Been running notill since before it was a fad. Still running notill even though it's a fad. I just reset for a new round. My oldest soil in this room is 3 years old, with a few test pots that are 1 year old. Not much has changed. Still doing ferments labs, and top dressing amendments, etc. Thought I would pop back in to see what everyone has been up to.

Limeygreen

Veteran
You have some fescues in there? Cover crops look great and glad to see I'm not the only one with grass in my soil.

You have some fescues in there? Cover crops look great and glad to see I'm not the only one with grass in my soil.
I use region specific and altitude specific wild grass seed for my cover crop. My mix is good up to about 7800' and I'm at about 7500'. Been using them for a few years now.

Latest posts

Latest posts