What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rolling in the Weeds w/ ChemDogMillionaire

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
got a huge haul this weekend, ran the same amount of tubes and the same amount of material.. i think. werent that many buds in it to justify the increase, but i pulled double what ive been pulling for the past few weeks. normally get around 10g each time we run a batch, but this time we ended up with 17g .. niiiice

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Man I wish I had all that room! What are the genetics of the Sour Dog, Number Nine? Looking good, happy ToKin'!!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
All the genetic info is first page, first couple posts.

Number Nine = a phenotype of pre98 bubba x NL5/haze
Sour Dog = lime rush x NYPD ... I think, might need to check again on that one.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Sick shit, dude. That Casey x SB looks awesome. Big fat chunk of bud. That shatter looks pretty sweet, too.

L

LouDog420

Man, those are some fatty cj/sb colas you got there bro... They look like dense little buggers too. What more can ya ask for, casey stretch and yield, sour bubble dense-ness, looks like a match made in heaven (aka loudog's bedroom, ya that's right ladies ;))

Good vibes bro!

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CDM, what kind of flavors, smells and high are you getting off the cj x sb?

You are correct, sour dog is lime rush x NYPD. Lime Rush is a selection of cdsd x cdsd. NYPD (new york power diesel) is from sativa seedbank and is aurora indica x mexican sativa.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Some phenos are skunky, others smell like super silver haze, a couple pick up that menthol tingle in late flower. Very nice, highly resinous buds.. I've got a whole slew of cj x sb coming down over the next 2 weeks.

Thanks for checkin it out y'all

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
update

update

howdy, been a couple weeks since i threw up some pics so i made sure i took a slew this weekend. bunch of casey's finishing up over the next month, as well as some other staples to my program.

BUT there is some exciting stuff happening in Veg! well, exciting stuff happening all around the rooms i guess...... we've decided to change our setup this spring; instead of running such large numbers with a rather inefficient setup, we are going to drop the plant count to 16 flowering trees, and we are also going to "drop" a wall which will give us a 22' x 15' space. Filling this space will be 8kw of vertical bare bulbs.. gotta cool all this down with a 3 ton split, havent made a final decision on the brand/model yet.

im super excited to kick the ducting, keeping the smells sealed in 100% for sure is going to let me sleep better at night. oh ya, not to mention losing almost 8-10amps of FANS!.. im talking inline hi-velo's, these things end up everywhere when your running hoods & high W like me.. smells inadvertently get picked up at every seam, we try and tape all the seems and what not but they find their way in.. its also going to be nice just being able to move around easily!

so ya.. enough of the room rambling, VEG is whats happening now ;-) A good pal gifted me some Louie XIII x Fire OG, 10/10 germinated, and 10/10 sprouted! Also got some gsc x g13/widow, and GRom bx1 just starting .. oh yea Lime Warp s1's are just starting too!

picture.php

picture.php

some exciting stuff to be found, to say the least! lookin for some sexy as males this round, gotta find a nice stud worthy of breeding to the #9.. and some others around the room ;-) Heres a list of some other stuff on the way....
- purple chem (cali conx)
- cheesedog (csg)
- original diesel (cali conx)
- sour power (horti)
- white fire og (ogr)
- white master kush (ogr)
- white fire alien (ogr)
- grape sorbet (dgs)
- sour jack (karma)
- sugar cane train (hol)
- strawberry diesel kush (ganesh)
- happy chem (karma)
- live fire (hol)
- white og chem (csg)
- satellite fuel (40A)

......woah thats a big list! should keep me busy for a while.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Connoisseur Chem

Connoisseur Chem

so as the title states.. heres my Conn Chem cut, she's worthy, so worthy of keeping around! ive read lots of ppl had nanner problems with these packs, but i found me a gem.. sure she tosses a couple late flower nanners but ive yet to find a bean develop from them, and they dont get too bad coverage wise. we are vegging out this big girl for the 20gal spot, might have time to almost finish another round in the tree corner before we change the setup.

picture.php

picture.php

here is some conn chem that went into flower like 2 weeks ago. she really doesnt stretch vertically, but damn she is the best bushy plant ive ever grown. she is so floppy tho, so staking her multiple times or using a double trellis is a must.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Candy Chem

Candy Chem

since we're talking chem and all.... got me like half the first room stuffed with candy chem! im doing her propper this round, i tell you what. got 6 of them in a 4x4 tray with a double trellis, canopy is looking pretty good! and i think there are like 3-4 other Candy Chem's on the ground in front of the table, those girls are some big bushes thats for sure. the funk and taste on this stuff is no joke, once you try it you understand why its been around for 20 years.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Blue Mystic

Blue Mystic

well, honestly, not much to say about this one. has a fairly common mild skunky smell and taste. frost is nice, perfect for sea of green as she is a bean pole with fat nugs down to the bottom. adopted her from a buddy back in the spring, shes served her time and has since been culled from the Veg room.. so say goodbye, last time you'll see her growin!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice lookin millionire.... glad you keeping this thread updated w sexy nugget pics

thnx 4 sharing

:tiphat:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
White Berry Kush #9

White Berry Kush #9

alright, so this is the longest flowering WBK pheno i have found. this is the one i was talking about when i said "she just wont fill out right", she's went into the flush wall at day 75 when these pics were taken, and she will come down around day 85-90, so hopefully she plumps up here. smell is pretty damn uniform thru these phenos, this one did have more of an OG smell earlier on, but she has now picked up that berry funk that the others carry.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts