What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ghost OG

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

There is just no way I could trace this one back in order to know if its legit or not. Best I can do is grow it out and post it up for some help.

So far it seems to be matching up well. Any thoughts?

Above average vigor and a piney stem rub atm.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FWIW - $mike has decided the cut I have pictured here IS NOT the legitimate cut. It is perhaps an s1 or a cross - or even the Banana OG - but likely is NOT the true Ghost cut.

I felt secure in the source it was received from to play with it as "legit" but mix ups do happen and no one is perfect. Always fun trying new things - even if they don't always pan out to be what they were intended to be.

That would mean - anyone who grew out BooBerry Kush - ie Ghost OG x Bubba/Digi - grew out a cross that was potentially mislabeled.

I'd rather put it out there than continue having people name genetic lines they are continuing or working with (I know a couple people kept plants from that cross) that should have their records updated simply for clarity and correctness in the long term.

I never sold any seeds with that cut - just gave a bunch away. Even if NOT "Ghost OG" - the cut was great smoke...and grew identical in regards to what you'd expect from an OG heritage. I'd not hesitate to take this cut back and grow it some more...even if the flavor on her is lacking a bit in the nose. Didn't have that typical OG funk I've come to expect...

Apologies to anyone this affects. Although, I know it is a small list - I'd rather type this message out than have incorrect information out there based on something I did a couple years ago.

I felt obligated to say this based on some rep message I've received lately. Nothing bad - but for clarity sake and to prevent people from becoming confused...

dank.Frank

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
The cut is good theres no doubt about that....and it does have way more positive than negative atributes....could it possibly be the larry cuits ?smells like bland polyester fermented lemons...either way its worth keeping/spreading.....im gonna throw some I-95 on it shortly...
also my homie knows ghost personally and igot to try some this weekend and the real ghost is more typical og nose with a sage front end...so they are both around.....

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's what's up, $m. You're reach never ceases to amaze me, brother. :joint:

And it's not the Larry. The Larry we were running was a known S1 that grew with more indica type profile and stretch. Tasted just like the Larry - straight stingy lemon on the nose too - but was still a selected S1. Phillthy loved that Larry S1 but had been on the hunt to find something better, eventually deciding that only SFV (out of several others) had the same type of nose/flavors but with a better high.

So yeah, not Larry.

dank.Frank

ctg

Veteran
Neither of the plants pictured in this thread look like the ghost cut to me, I was one of the first to rec it from ghost himself. It's a stretchy viney low yielded that is hard to clone. End product is some of the best I have ever smoked! Right up there with some of the old killer strains! Enjoy what you have though there are many og's out here!

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Neither of the plants pictured in this thread look like the ghost cut to me, I was one of the first to rec it from ghost himself. It's a stretchy viney low yielded that is hard to clone. End product is some of the best I have ever smoked! Right up there with some of the old killer strains! Enjoy what you have though there are many og's out here!

I gotta agree with you here.
I think something got mixed up.

picture.php

Changing my labels.

Latest posts

Latest posts