What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Win A Homebox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....'Calling all you Homies and Hoodies out there........stop hanging out at the mall......get a HOMEBOX!'

Mojave Dave

Tent

Tent

pittbull said:
I've got one of those 1.2m ones, and they are excellent!
They are indeed the finest grow tent I have seen to date. As new assistant designer and head of the R&D department (research and development) for Eastside-Impex, I have had the opportunity to inspect a brand new Homebox grow tent up close (practically stitch-by-stitch) right out of the box. I can honestly report that nothing else on the market can equal the quality, ingenuity, usability and durability of a genuine Homebox Herbal Grow Tent.

It has been copied by virtually every other grow tent manufacturer on earth, but the Homebox was the first. It's the real deal...the "Real McCoy". Those other tent designers simply stood back and let Eastsite-Impex do all of the critical design and development work. They still do!
They rely on the Homebox for practical ideas on how to improve their own brand of grow tent. They do this for one reason only...because they know that Eastside-Impex is the world leader in the design and manufacturing of premium quality herbal grow tent technology, and they want to look as good as they can next to the Homebox.

Good luck with the contest mate!!!

Last edited:
G

like to grow but dont have the space?
the homebox is sure to put a smile on your face!

guineapig

Veteran
"Three Home-Box Truths to be Self-Evident: Lightweight, Stability, and the Cured-Fruit of Happiness."

G

"our quality makes the competition look like amateurs
but It'll have you lookin like a pro!" for the very best in stand alone growroom solutions-hombox...

Last edited:

Stewie

"Why build a closset when you can just put the pieces together?"

Grow Box - Why leave home when you can grow your own?

Grow Box, Few Bucks, Great Buds

Last edited:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Sleepy said:
...now available in Burberry for you chav scum growing in mommy and daddy's attic!

"jabba say get a home box, bitches!"

damn chavs!

LMAO you make me laugh man :biglaugh: :wink: :D

Mojave Dave

A little guidance

A little guidance

Hi all,

I have decided to post a little guidance for you so you can aim your creative juices in the right direction. I see some excellent front line posts here with slogan's that may certainly be chosen as the winner, but there are a million more great ones to think up!
What we need is something short, concise (to the point), snappy, clever and memorable. If they are too long they begin to sound like a product "jingle" which is more of a short song with key words in it.
Like the old American jingle from Cheech and Chong..."No stems no seeds that you don't need...Acapulco Gold is bad-ass weed!" This is a jingle.

Consider this slogan, "Homebox- the plug n play growroom!" or this one, "Think inside the box!"

Those are the types of slogans we are after. Twisting an old familiar phrase or saying into a new slogan is rather easy, actually. You just have to remember and go through all of the little saying you've heard all your life.

I must say that even many of the longer ones (jingle-length) were pretty clever and showed promise, so don't be discouraged at all. The winning slogan could be relaxing over in that corner of your brain that requires a joint to release it. *grin*
I do my best creative work when I'm a bit stoned, but that's me. So do whatever feels comfortable for you and write as many as you can to create the best chance for you to win that killer HOMEBOX HERBAL GROW TENT!

Good luck to all!

Last edited:

omega7

"If you grew here you'd be home now" haha

"think simple
think safe
think inside the box"

"think safe
think simple
think inside the box"

"Think simple
think home
think inside the box"

"Homebox-the no room growroom" (but if taken wrong this one could lead someone to believe it was tiny maybe)

"Homebox-the growroom when you have no room"

"HOME BOX-theres always space in the homebox" ( a little novelty)[there is supposed to be a big space between home and box, but it wont stay that way. I tried editing it 3 times...oh well Im sure you can imagine the damn empty space.]

"Homebox-theres always room for one more" (Costner robin hood joke)

sorry if they suck, just a little something I thought of after your post. I'll try and refine some others for you.

Last edited:
G

homegrown homebox
get growing in your homebox

homebox is the right fit

grown now in your homebox

there is no place like homebox

home sweet homebox

Last edited:

omega7

"Homebox-the best spot in the house"

"Nothing comes between me and my Homebox"

"Homebox-Grow again for the first time"

"A closet is a terrible thing to waste." (could sound like growing in a closet is a waste which it is NOT!!!!this is more for the female grower who covets her closet space.)

"Come out of the closet"

"So simple a caveman could use it."HAHA I love those commercials!...I apologize in advance to any cro-mag americans who might read this.

"Your in good hands with homebox"

"Trust your grow to the ones who know"

If any of these have been used already I apologize. I didnt read back through the thread before posting them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts