What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any PA Patients?

eddie.saw

Hey guys.. i'm not a patient but i'm looking into it, i'm not totally sure if i qualify.. but anyways. Ive seen the news like im sure we all have, the limited production facilities as well as dispensaries and lets not even mention the raw product isnt available..

But whats your experience through it all, from getting your recommendation to taking your meds?:thank you:

Hopefully our state will open its mind and loosen our regulations and we can aspire to me like the other successful states. :huggg:

cryptop

We'll be getting flower by the summer no doubt.

I don't think I myself can qualify for any condition yet, but I would think they will be adding conditions at some point. Just make sure that you go on the state's mmj website and look for approved local doctors, from what I've heard there are a ton of unlicensed scams out there claiming to give you a legit card.

It will be interesting to see Moxie's first batch of extracts, apparently the two or so farms that have harvested are decent (vape pens and sugar wax mostly) but nothing exceptional. For anyone to have harvested now I'd assume they either harvested way too early or used autoflowers?

eddie.saw

For anyone to have harvested now I'd assume they either harvested way too early or used autoflowers?

DO you mean the rush they are having now to get meds back on the shelf?

I hope you're right about the flower coming. We need edibles too for those with lung conditions.

Anyways i haven't heard of any scamming... theres a list of registered doctors online... i wouldnt go to anyone not on that list.

anyways, i'm hoping that i can qualify.. I dont have a specific condition they've stated but i'm sure some doctors will off label recommend. lol