What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tangerine Haze

Cheesegez

Shouts to the Colorado lads from over the waters in the uk

I'm looking for a strain called tangerine haze and or black domina that a fellow called erawk send over your way some time ago ...

Was just wondering if there still about and widespread over there and if anyone knows of any clone shops holding them .

I'll conclude people many know the tangerine haze as tangerine dream vice Versa ...

Would greatly appericate any information

Peace

Last edited:
B

bringyalungs

yeah looka like its from raredankness, could be wrong but i see they have alot of RD gear on the menu...see if this still have seeds available..

Cheesegez

Rare dankness had the real clone unfortunately at the moment I have no room to pheno hunt from F1's .. there are many crosses of tangerine haze and to be honest I'm clueless to why she isn't a well known "elite" clone she serves her name to a Tee...

Tangerines mmmm freshly peeled tangerines mmmm

You'll understand my need if or when you smoke her ... tangerines with a g13 haze backdrop

Peace

Cheesegez

the old T-Haze ie tangerine haze, was selected by an crew in Oregon. It's a selected cut from Soma NYCD x G13/Haze. 14wks. Smells exactly like tangerine peel with a very social, up/happy, effect. No ceiling.

dank.Frank

That's the one my friend selected by DHK i believe I've managed to get a cut sent to me in the new year from Colorado buzzing to be honest frank it's some real dank weed don't you think ...:tiphat:

sticky lungs

:tiphat:Still struggling my ass off tryna source this strain ... does anyone still run her ?

I ran the Tangerine Haze. Definitely not a 14 week strain, as suggested earlier in the thread. I'd say a solid 70-75 days though. Also, I found a tangerine haze x stardawg phenotype that smelled like orange chicken as in Chinese food. Let it go, however, but i have more of those seeds to pop when I get back on my growing feet.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Then you are growing something else.

THE Tangerine Haze, is a 14wk clone. No question about it. This clone has been around over a decade.

dank.Frank

sticky lungs

you really think every dispensary growing the most bitter orange peel smelling haze influenced strain is dedicating 14 weeks to this strains flowering? Get out of here, you know these grows aren't spending more than 60-70 days on a strain. So, basically you're saying that all of Colorado is misinformed and "growing something else"?

green404

I'm looking for a strain called tangerine haze and or black domina that a fellow called erawk send over your way some time ago ...

Years ago I got Tangerine haze a couple of times in Boulder dispensaries. I was good awesome sativa high no ceiling, rich, the taste and smell were amazing, orange peel, spicy but.. I gave me paranoia every time. I was so good I kept trying it but the paranoia was always there for me.

I have had Black Domina a few times, love it. Not sure where the strain came from. Great bag appeal deep shades of purple great high.. indica, clear, mellow, smooth. Haven't seen it around for some years. I would love to get a clone or seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts