What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

As of today what is the absolute MOST POTENT cannabis strain available?

G

G.A. said:
Hi Sam,

12%, 30%, 54%, 99.9%, it are all nice figures and I don't argue about anything you said above, but the figure is not the feeling....

Last Highlife Hempfair in Amsterdam I was smoking my 31.7% bubblelator, mostly Indica.
I was pritty stoned all the time, till an American friend came by with some good Nepalese and Morroccan hash.
Through the feeling of beïng stoned of the Bubblelator came a swift and uplifting high after I took a couple of tokes of his nice Nepalese...
The feeling my own Bubblelator was missing...
The THC percentage of the Nepalese was 17.7%

My conclusion: "You can't beat the feeling"....

Keep on growing (your own) folks, take care and stay safe...

Peace, G.A.

BubblelatorCannaEmbassy.jpg

8125test_area_Canna_shield-med1.jpg

testbubblelatorCanna.jpg

8125close_testing-med1.jpg

8125man_testing-med1.jpg

8125results_tests1-1.jpg

PurplePeaceGreenAmbassadorandPurple.jpg

i agree u cant beat the feeling of good nepal hash

p.s i wanna know who Hofsky is and meet them :wave:

Last edited:
I am sure the cannabinol % of the same clone grown by different growers would acchieve different levels. If what G.A. posted is true... you can already see 1.1% difference in NLX case.

G

Ray of Light said:
I am sure the cannabinol % of the same clone grown by different growers would acchieve different levels. If what G.A. posted is true... you can already see 1.1% difference in NLX case.

theres lots of nlx's in holland ,,,probably the best is from the katsu

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello all,

Hazy, Hofsky says: "HIGH"....

Ray of light: I swear, nothing, but the truth... lol

It's always a combination, the seed (strain), the grower and the enviroment.

"If you don't smoke it, don't grow it"

Peace, G.A.

220907GA.seedsface.jpg

230907CannaPoster.jpg

picture: Canna

Last edited:
G

Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as THC is concerned, if you have a strain that is half as strong as another, taking in twice as much gets you the same amount of THC.

As far as your body knows...

Example A:
Strain A: 20% THC - 1 hit does it
Strain B: 10% THC - 2 hits = the same amount of THC as strain A

Example B:
If you want 10 marbles in your bag, you can drop em in all at once or put em in one at a time but you'll still have 10 marbles in your bag.

Right?

If your weed's not strong enough, hit it again, hehehehe.

I'm more concerned with CBD than THC. CBD's block THC.

Peace

Last edited:

4 Dragons

Sam-

Have you ever smoked real wacky weed back in the day? You must have. I refuse to believe anyone who smoked that could say it didn't get them high. I have plenty of learned experience with all types of cannabis and I certainly agree with a lot of what you are saying but I don't think it is completely subjective. The first time I smoked Opium ( pure ) I barely felt it and then started getting my learning on. After I smoked it a few times I decided to get a better effect and almost died. Now I know Opium. Of all the strains I have grown and smoked from all over the world nothing could even come close in actual potency to that wacky weed or the Acupulco Gold that I smoked that day. As you know not all Sativas are created equal, for example I have smoked plenty of Punto Rojo ( Highland ) and it's my favorite. I have had some that was way more potent than others though I can't say I have ever had bad Punto Rojo. The wacky weed must have been close to 3 times more potent. I wish I could come up with a better example of what I'm trying to say. Maybe if I had never smoked that stuff I would change my mind.

chongsbuddy

Veteran
lets try this!!!!

lets try this!!!!

why dont you post the most potent indica,sativa or cross you've ever smoked.And say what the strain did as far as affects go.I would really like to see some strain names in this thread.Myself,the most potent weed ive ever smoked is white widow.Mind you i have really only had mids my whole life.Im growing jack the ripper right now,it' supposed to be killer.That'l probably be the best.White widow has a great head and body high.I liked that,but i really want a blow your mind head buzz,really trippy and crazy.Anyone know a strain for that?I have in mind for future grows kalimist,pot of gold,ak47,c99,blockhead

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
chongs buddy

look into nevils haze from mr nice

that is some strong weed

straight mind fu.k

its not available at the moment but there is nevils haze x mango haze which you will find somne nevil pheno's in there

Last edited:
G

I guess seeing as the thread has strayed a bit, again. When someone says "this pot is 22% THC" what does that mean to us as consumers? 22% per pound, per ounce, per gram? What? Is there a standard amount that is tested? If the breeder I am reading about says his Cannabis is 22% and that I can/should expect 250+ grams at harvest, 22% of 250 grams will be THC? That's not much better than hemp. :badday: I would also wonder about the testing itself, as in the picture the guy appeared to be breaking up the sample to be tested with his fingers? Just wonder what the real numbers are, and what they mean. :joint:

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
So far the most potent I've tried

AK48
White Russian x Afghan
Blueberry (Peak Seeds)
Strawberry Diesel
Deep Chunk
California Orange (Indica Dominant Pheno)
Jack Herer x Afghan
Kodiak Gold

I'd say the Blueberry, Cali-O, and Kodiak Gold had the most potent body highs. All three would put you to sleep if enough was smoked. I also smoked some unknown stuff down in Key West about 10 years ago. I'd say that was the most potent I've smoked so far. I was totally blazed out my skull and was almost tripping (probally a nice sativa or something).

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
whizzard said:
I guess seeing as the thread has strayed a bit, again. When someone says "this pot is 22% THC" what does that mean to us as consumers? 22% per pound, per ounce, per gram? What? Is there a standard amount that is tested? If the breeder I am reading about says his Cannabis is 22% and that I can/should expect 250+ grams at harvest, 22% of 250 grams will be THC? That's not much better than hemp. :badday: I would also wonder about the testing itself, as in the picture the guy appeared to be breaking up the sample to be tested with his fingers? Just wonder what the real numbers are, and what they mean. :joint:

22% refers to the pecentage of THC in Cannabis that has been dryed first. If the cannabis is 22% THC it makes no difference what the weight of the Cabnnabis is. Hemp is below .2% THC, that is 100 times lower then 22%, or are you smoking something too strong for you? BTW if the grower has 250 grams at harvest, then drys, then manicures, the weight will be considerably less, maybe in the range of 50 grams cleaned and dry.

-SamS

T

TheOneWill

The 2 strongest I smoked and I don't knew who grew it but they had that shit dial in.
Was Purple Kush it was like play doe it was so fresh.
and
Sour diesel it was so strong that I had to put it in 6 zip lock bags to cover the smell and had to do that with purple kush before.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
mojo,
Yes you are right, but you still don't understand. If you smoke Cannabis in many small hits it is not the same as an equal amout all in one breath. One big hit is way better if you like getting high better then being high. If you understand what I am saying...
I don't want to take ten small hits on lousy resin to get the same active ingredients that I could take in one big hit of great resin that will be a much better delivery form for me.
Anyone that thinks the effects are the same just don't know what they are talking about.

-SamS

Greens

There is no doubt that individuals find different strains to be the most potent. I don't know how many times I've experienced a situation where someone found a strain to be super potent and then I found it to be weak. THC percentage is probably the most important factor, but terpenoids also effect the high in various ways. Sometimes, a strain with 14% THC will feel more potent than one with 19% THC because of the other chemicals such as terpenoids interacting with the THC.

A very potent strain for many people is Super Silver Haze. If you grow out a pack, you will get several phenotypes with varying THC percentages and types of highs. I have found very heavy phenos and others that were like adrenaline in herb form.

Greens

Greens

Sam_Skunkman said:
mojo,
Yes you are right, but you still don't understand. If you smoke Cannabis in many small hits it is not the same as an equal amout all in one breath. One big hit is way better if you like getting high better then being high. If you understand what I am saying...
I don't want to take ten small hits on lousy resin to get the same active ingredients that I could take in one big hit of great resin that will be a much better delivery form for me.
Anyone that thinks the effects are the same just don't know what they are talking about.

-SamS

Sam is definetely right about this. With bunk herb, I can NEVER get as high as I can off of good herb, no matter how many hits I take. I mean, I could vaporize bunk weed all day and I'll never get as high as from one hit of some full melt dry kif from my GG buds.

I think the key is inhaling vapors (or smoke) with high THC % and high levels of complimentary terpenoids in the shortest period of time...

Greens

chongsbuddy

Veteran
grow yer own

grow yer own

thats why im growing my own personal chronic.The stuff i buy is usually outdoor and is shit,rarely get good pot,in fact,for the last 2 years i have grown hashberry and krinkle,(krinkle is pretty damn good.)My friends say that is the best stuff they've had in 2 years.Thats how shitty the pot is around here.Hashberry is ok,but its not couchlock by all means,just a good mellow happy high.I hope these jack the rippers are as good as i think they,ll be.they probably wont.I cant even get high on the shit around here any more,its a waste of money.I think there is too much hype on killer pot,most weed is just ok.If you want excellent pot......grow it!!!!!No one wants to grow the best pot in the world for cash cropping and take 9-11 weeks of small to meduim yield,theres no money in it,and people would rather buy mids for a fair price then a+ bud for an arm and a leg,not everyone is rich.Maybe i'll try that SSH.Ive never seen so many people vote unanimously on a killer strain.Must be the real deal.You know how some people say that a strain is great and the other half says "this stuff isnt that great"

Last edited:

Germanator

HUmmm....*thinks for a moment*....

OG Kush X Nevilles Haze, what an amazing mix of taste, high duration and complex mind expansion...strongest and best go hand in hand in my mind...

Germ

barbie024

SSH, Romulan, Black Domina,Nevilles Haze,Pre 98 kali Mist (western Winds) ,Petrolia Headstash,LA Confidential,Jack Herer, Cinderella 99, some of the Diesels, Warlock, here are a few

Truly fascinating that someone can ask what 22% of something can possibly mean.

We should take into account that fresh cut herb does not yet have much thc, but its' acidic precursor. So this should be easy, right?

I stay in a country were the amount of thc is taken into consideration when legislative action takes place. For example, 100 g of 1%thc leaf trim amounts to 1g of thc which would be the same as having 20 g of of some 5%thc outdoor bud or 5 g of some well grown indoor bud at 20%thc, all would be the legal amount one can have on their person. A fair amount, I believe, too [Note: lab rats can be shady anywhere].

I think thc content should be taken into consideration in all aspects of debate. Although, philosophically at most. Hardly, can we tame this vision of thc content. Like the skunkman and others say; it's all subjective.

In my subjective experience bound state I put a vote towards the White Rhino from Nirvana Seeds Standard. It has an intriguing level of phenotypical variation in the thc content,respectively the highs ("feeling"), both in and out. For the money; I always fear a heart attack when I pop them' seeds 'cause some crazy ass shit happens, no matter what the season; 'izza' bomb. Just when I thought I had found most of the good ones another WR plant comes around with extreme mold resistance, lower yield outside on a bad year, but with a better smoke/ high than most indoor plants. You know, one of those outdoor plants you talk about years later. I am smoking something of a sister. So, pardon the rant.

Some clones from DNA genetics (4 strains) are rooting, can we say "Chocolope", I really love that name. Won't say till the it's done but there's some kind smelling stuff in there, Sharksbreath and also an OG mix with their haze daddy.

Good thread, slightly rhetorical, but good. Inspired to have gas chromatography in the works. Fortunately, the know how is there.

Hoping to be helpful.....

The Accumbens

.... currently blocking the dopaminergenic pathways. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts