What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bangi Congo x Panama

Shooters

So last summer I had contacted Dubi about some issues I was having with one of their strains and the end result was on the 27th of July I received four free tests seeds from Ace! Bangi Congo x Panama!!

I started two of them right that day! Planted the seeds right to 1gal starter pots using organic farm soil mixed with perlite & vermiculite.

They were started indoors and then when cooler weather hit I snuck 'em out to the green house to veg in the natural light and to harden them off and toughen them up. Pic shown here is from Aug 21.

picture.php

:woohoo: :woohoo:

Shooters

Sept 22 update

Sept 22 update

After a month of veg, I moved them into 3gal pots and gave them a nice neem oil bath before moving them inside to veg some more under two 600w lamps.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Shooters

Sept 28 update

Sept 28 update

Still vegging at this point, they both have great shape, growth and color.

picture.php

picture.php

Shooters

Oct 3 update

Oct 3 update

Some more veg pictures, these are lovely plants require very little from the grower at this point.

picture.php

picture.php

both
picture.php

Shooters

Oct 16 update

Oct 16 update

Another week and still these two amazing plants just ask for nothing and keep getting bigger:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Shooters

Halloween pics Oct 31 update

Halloween pics Oct 31 update

At this point I had been full on with my green house harvest so I was extra glad to not have to worry these two plants, just add water...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Shooters

Nov 08 update

Nov 08 update

On Nov 05 I flipped these to flower at 11/13 so these pics will be with three days of flower stretch.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Shooters

Nov 18 update

Nov 18 update

13 days of flower at this point and really starting to stretch.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Shooters

Nov 23 update

Nov 23 update

Nov 23 update, they are still stretching and are popping out bud sites all over.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Shooters

Nov 30 update

Nov 30 update

Finally caught up with all my file pics. Now I can keep this updated as I go, Resizing and loading all these pics in one day sucks, I must say...

I'm not recognizing any of the aromas that I get off these with stem rubs.

Both of these have stretch so much I need a step ladder to get som better angle bud shots for the top colas.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pretty work Shooter..!! quite a beautiful plant's and an interesting cross .. Looking forward to a smoke report for sure..!!

Shooters

Thanks Thermal, Dubi and Ace have lots of these awesome crosses, I'm just lucky enough to get to try some out. I'll be popping the last two seeds of these Fems next week, to round it out with a four plant test.

deepwaterdude

:tiphat:I'm sorry I didn't see these earlier, and glad the show's just starting! Very healthy girls, shooter, love their strong color and health. Also nice to see a grow with space, leave untopped and let a girl do her thing:peacock:. Are they in soil or coco?

Shooters

Thanks Dwd! I'm loving these two girls and now that most of the flower stretch is over I can leave them un-topped. They are in organic soil that I work up using natural soil and compost from the kitchen and of course the goats add most of the nutrients to each pot.

The longer flowering sativas will yellow out the shade leaves pretty fast, and these have too, to some extent as well, I expect by the time they are done to have used up all of the canopy leaves for food.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Interesting crosses shooter very nice :tiphat: plenty bud sites..:)