What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cryptocurrency daytrading

just started doing it the other day. I made like 50$ the other day. than put in a buy option fell asleep, missed my mark and btc went up $200, so I lost it immediately. That's it so far. I have done some regular trading. I have invested in btc, eth, sia, xmr, eos, stellar lumens, and I think thats it. EOS has got me the most in more long term scenarios. But BTC obviously is king. Just keep up in the news cycle.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Since the $200 I put in btc last year has inflated to more than $2500 today, I've signed up for a stock trading webinare tomorrow.
Haven't been day trading crypto though probably should with the huge fluctuations.

i did for a while. some good technical indicators are the Ultimate oscillator and the ichimoku clouds, it tends to follow those a lot of the time. now i just hold. be careful if youre using leverage, watch for over bought and over sold territory. check multiple time frames to get a better idea of whats going on, dont just watch one chart and make moves by that. be patient and pick your targets. make rules to trade by, and stick to them. good luck.

mack 10

Veteran
Criptos can explode but with so many new coins coming out.
Who knows?
Still, if you had got into bitcoin a month ago
You just made some coin.

Latest posts

Latest posts