What's new

Best place to visit, largest selection clones.

Hydro8

KL usually has some nice clones, but prices are high and the service sucks.. A meth head cashier tried to short change me last time I was in there. They have shot up their prices to $50. a clone, I won't support that kind of price hike/greed.

Other places, clone store & la conte sell high volumes of clones they are usually poorly rooted and sketchy looking. But if you are willing to take in a abused child and quarantine it ? they do have good selection and decent prices.

The best luck I have had is connecting with small growers or sellers on Craigslist.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
KL usually has some nice clones, but prices are high and the service sucks.. A meth head cashier tried to short change me last time I was in there. They have shot up their prices to $50. a clone, I won't support that kind of price hike/greed.

Other places, clone store & la conte sell high volumes of clones they are usually poorly rooted and sketchy looking. But if you are willing to take in a abused child and quarantine it ? they do have good selection and decent prices.

The best luck I have had is connecting with small growers or sellers on Craigslist.

I do not buy clones anymore. Not worth it. But $50 for a new strain does not sound bad. How many seeds would you have to purchase and grow out to find something as nice? I have no idea what they have but I would way rather pay $50 or more for something nice than $5 on something questionable.

Hydro8

I do not buy clones anymore. Not worth it. But $50 for a new strain does not sound bad. How many seeds would you have to purchase and grow out to find something as nice? I have no idea what they have but I would way rather pay $50 or more for something nice than $5 on something questionable.

Here in Denver their are a lot of people selling clones, most other places the going rate is $10-$20. So at more then 2x market rate ? it is a pass for me.

Many of the clones here in Denver are hand chosen phenos with magic qualities so they are worth while but.. market rate, lots of people have a clone station with lots of homeless clones sitting around. I have actually bought a decent amount of genetics that originated from KL from private growers for free to a 1/3 of the price.

Also when dealing with private sellers you will pay 20% less due to not paying the taxes.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Natural Selections was selling clones for a bit but the grow is currently relocating- clones might not be immediately available. Decent price and clean. I just got a few from them a couple weeks ago. GTH, Tahoe and Pura Vida are recommended.

blowingupjake

Bumping this up to ask if any of you Colorado neighbors happen to know of a spot with legitimate OG clones.
I’ve got 3 from private growers and 3 NOT OG plants is all I had to show for it.

Thanks in advance for recommendations.

ambertrichome

Veteran
Go to stainly, and have clones sent to wherever. I did it 2x now. You can find stuff you will hardly find anywhere.

I bought a Chem91 Sk VA clone 3.5 weeks ago, and a Dominion Local Skunk clone 2 months ago

One love elite clones..Chem91 Skunk Va cut. Aint cheap though. More than worth it to me. I would have paid 2x. I never thought Id see it for sale.
attachment.php

View image in gallery

Attachments

• 07DC6D8F-E677-4B63-9EC8-21B46B2FA068 (2).jpg
    07DC6D8F-E677-4B63-9EC8-21B46B2FA068 (2).jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 68939C75-827E-49C6-9BA1-89A6E426F2DF.jpg
    68939C75-827E-49C6-9BA1-89A6E426F2DF.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts