What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Outdoor 2016

MJBadger

Veteran
Lets have a good safe year & reap the buds of a good green harvest .

Seeds went into soak , MTF Auto , FON AK/LR/O Haze Biddy/Chronic auto + a few more . Need around 200 seedlings so I can hopefully get 100 female .
Some lovely plots are out there :laughing:

Lets hope the twats don`t bother us this year . Stay safe :)

HereIgrowagain

I'm eckling on a little patch this year. Twas my forte a long time ago :) Gonna have a little dabble with a batch of Autos test the watta a bit ;)

Will be setting away seeds in paper this weekend sometime. I am well North of watford gap so need to be careful weather wise.:tiphat:

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Long live the UK grow journal. Long live Grand Master Panikz of the Gazebo fame, and his squadron's feared wing-man, Harold, ably supported by the always mighty MJ Badger.

We, the loyal Brethren of the Gazebo, can now end our nightly vigil, during which many feverish prayers were sent up to the cosmos, because now, FINALLY, the royal scribes have once again put their quill pens to paper, to chronicle this latest chapter in bud growing mythology, as it unfolds deep amidst the green springtime fields of Blighty.

Hoypare.

Ah,that fatefull morning of rain,and the erection of that fucking gazebo to trim under,but its brought more opportunities,onwards and upwards guys,be lucky.

MJBadger

Veteran

We, the loyal Brethren of the Gazebo, can now end our nightly vigil, during which many feverish prayers were sent up to the cosmos, because now, FINALLY, the royal scribes have once again put their quill pens to paper, to chronicle this latest chapter in bud growing mythology, as it unfolds deep amidst the green springtime fields of Blighty.

Fuck me that's a bit deep , what the fuck you smoking ? :laughing::woohoo::laughing:

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Ha ha forgive me for that meaningless drivel, Badger. My typing fingers just take on a life of their own every once in a while. I'm back to normal, for now, until the next episode.

JGP

Still here tae, according to wiki us Scots get a good year every three years, although that could be shite :)

JGP

You'd be suprised the driest part of Scotland ain't far off the driest part of England. The difference is in the temperature, thats why northern growers really need to select September finishers as the staple of there main crop. Saying that I have grew some October finishers that are a belting scmoke :-/´ Goodluck to everyone this year.

MJBadger

Veteran
The temps around mid M4 are crazy one day in a t-shirt the next in a thermal jacket . Plants can`t make it out .

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Aye that is true. I was in the UK last week, and you could see the grey rain clouds dropping curtains of rain over one part of town, while the other parts of town the sun blazed down from a beautiful spring sky.

potty1

Here's a few of my starts.sown on 4/20 or 20/4 over here:biggrin:
10 are female royal Danes(9 up currently)
10 female (UKcheese x Royaldane)x (UKcheese x Royaldane) with 6 breaking soil.
I was starting to think the cheese x's were non starters but glad to see today a few signs of life:woohoo:
The cheese's are the stronger finished article from what I have ran before.its a struggle to find plants to finish up here at lat54:violin: :biggrin:
So,new kids on the block and just soaking are;
earlypinkkush,blueberry auto x Royaldane,cheese x danishgold,guerillagold#2 and finally the piece de resistance...earlywonderskunk.these aren't femmed and should make for a nice orgy if we get it to the end.
Grown on scraps of wasteland here and there...
Good luck to UK guerrillas!:tiphat:
Oh and check the Royaldane with 3 cotyledons..sorry the pics are upside down they were the right way up when I loaded them!!

Attachments

• 20160428_211412.jpg
    20160428_211412.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 20160428_211342.jpg
    20160428_211342.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 10

mr.brunch

Veteran
Ordered 3 auto Brooklyn sunrise from Dutch passion last night, been offered a small outside growspace- may keep one under light and put 2 out, or just chuck them all outdoor.

Long live the good weather!

potty1

Before she goes out here's my triploid RoyalDane

Attachments

• 20160513_214113.jpg
    20160513_214113.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 20160513_214233.jpg
    20160513_214233.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 12

MJBadger

Veteran
93 fems all out in the wilds spread all over . FON autos , MTF autos , Biddy/HP2 . Biddy/Chronic

NOW THE WORRY THAT SOME SHIT DON`T FIND THEM .

Hoypare.

Bit quiet over there lads?Theres guys on a UK forum complaining about the viability rates of Female Seeds red purps,just got 97% germination from 600 seeds,all is good :tiphat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 14