What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

rasta

yall got some amazing stuff goin on here wish i could run a bigger room. :) its only alittle but i am growin it in RI so i suppose i fit the bill

S

Slip Kid

Hey, a little is better than none!! It's not as easy as you might think to find yourself a spot to grow.I have a friend who lives in an apt and I realized how lucky I was to have the shop I do.I can bang, nail, chop, cut etc to my hearts content but this friend I have can't cut 8" holes in the wall or build out a room...Sometimes the wife says NO! or you have crusty neighbors etc always coming over.Lots of landlords don't like growers bashing up their places but sometimes you can find one who doesn't care what happens as long as the rent is on time, everytime.:)I know a bunch of people my age who have a big ol' house but no place to grow for one reason or another.After being in my friends apt I sure am happy with my shop!!! It was 94 deg in there and he has no way, without some modification, to change the place around to cool it down.With one room shut down my place can be downright cold with the a/c humming, I never felt so lucky.:)

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Anyone out there doing outdoors? Unfortunately I didn't know it was fucking monsoon season when I planted about a week ago......

S

Slip Kid

So...I have this bath tub grow going with Melty's Magnum Kush.This is about day 53 or so.The intent was to put my best cut in with the most light I could possibly fit while maintaining a decent temp.The rest of the shop is in veg so to take a decent shot is hard because this room is closed redneck style with plywood, black plastic, blankets , towels you name it :).So far so good, the pic is weird but I reckon you get the idea, this thing is stacked from 12" off the ground to 7ft at the top and roughly 5 ft wide.I expect an uncommon yield...:huggg:
picture.php

S

Slip Kid

One of my many Golden Goat/NL5 Haze's ready for transplant.I've grown myself into 3 veg rooms now.Every damme seed I soaked despite a few setbacks turned into a big fat plant...I have some great looking stuff and a huge variety, even the Topangas are starting to take off!!
picture.php

Anyone out there doing outdoors? Unfortunately I didn't know it was fucking monsoon season when I planted about a week ago......

Yeah I got stuff outside ... Not much out in the fields though .... Luckily most of my stuff is still on my deck waiting to sex ...... But yeah we got a ton of rain ...... Wonder if my field is flooded

Ill either go out to nothing next week or some good size plants ...... We will see soon enough I guess lol

The Baphomet

Veteran
All I gotta say is FUCK CHEAP ASS CHINESE MADE SHIT PRODUCTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a short inside the relay ,the cover strait melted away

Luckily my sub panel tripped and this shit didn't burn down my shop

picture.php

For now on IM making my relays myself no more lazy shit !

Got a few OG's going this one is @ 18 days , love og taste and hi , yield is also ok if you top and stake her up like crazy . super looker when done :)
picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
thats fucked up baph, feel lucky things could've gone a lot worse than a melted relay....Which OG is that one by the way? Looks happy.

The Baphomet

Veteran
I know Otto I know how lucky I was , also after this run Im going back to magnetic ballast's burned out two digital ones last run .

The og is Ghost cut , I didn't keep a mother of this cut because I like the Tahoe cut much better .. Iv learned a few things about OG over the last few runs . when in veg they don't like intense light and they also don't like allot of water , noticed they are way happy when you let them dry out a bit in coco . In flower they like low feeds and ya gotta go easy with boosters and additives ..

I also started using SeaGreen this run with every feed and I really like the results so far , plants seem to be feeding better and roots look great . TC turned me on to this stuff along with rock res ..

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
I couldn't agree more about the OG's, the Tahoe in particular has been the pickiest of the bunch for me. Found a nice groove tho, when they're small 2-300 ppms they handle nicely, once they get bigger 400-500ppm in veg seems to keep they lush and vigorous. Although I admit the PK seems to handle food almost as well as the chems. Also I wouldn't grow without SeaGreen, that stuff allow you to feed higher without burning the crap out of your plants within reason. I use that stuff all the way from cloning to flush, the rock res I like to but I feel like I only want to use it on my heavy feeders such as the chems. Some of the Haze crosses didn't like the stuff while the chems next to them wanted more, if you use the rock too much IME its seems to burn the crap out of some strains.

peterpan

Veteran
Just got to say this is one of my go to threads to read and look at , I hope it just goes back to fantastic pics of plants and great growing info. Lol typing this from my folks house in mass , I'm. A loyal Red Sox, bruins , celtics , patriot and mass,conn and ri fan. Be safe PP

PP that Neg rep is my fault .... Big thumbs on a little iPhone

Lush ghost you got Baph .... Gonna be tasty no doubt .... Love me some OG and Sour ..... But I guess that the New England pallet

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Let's go Bruins!!!

Getting ready for tonight.

Dabs on dabs (FullMelt bubble of course)
ZlUhYsj.jpg

CherryjuanaF2 73u Crumble
KNofVx1.jpg

uW1v7ue.jpg

ECSD FullMelt Bubble hash
2IE6W16.jpg

x84Jbpt.jpg

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Can't vote no more today... But nice hash shots. Been a while since I smoked some bubble!

Otto -- I'm running some ecsd x sssdh for CSG, so I decided to pop a few other ecsd crosses.. Got like 6 of the ecsd x nl5/haze about a week old in veg ........ There has to be a killer pheno in these, just has to ... Got plenty to keep looking thru, thanks! How bout the LVPK x nl5/haze.. U ever run those in numbers? I never got a good look at them, and they've been on the back burner for too long now.. Maybe I'll get some soaking this weekend.

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
@ CHemDog: thanks man I can't wait to smoke some of the ECSD FullMelt. Doing a solid plant run on Wed. And to answer you question.. Yes sir it is.

E.C. Haze

Nice bubble bro ..... Nice skim board in the back ..... Quick look though it was a nice shorty for rippin waves .... But looks too thin n fat up front for surf

CDM ..... ECSD x nl5/haze .... Def gotta have fire!

those Lvpk x nl5/haze should be sick too .... Bet most phenos would crush outdoors as I've heard from sources that Lvpk is real resistant ..... I put a few Lvpk out 2 summers ago ..... Easily rabbits munched the whole lot ..... s99, kksc, Lvpk, Cush, chem SIS ..... Bastids

This year I'll be hangin rabbit feet off my cages ;) ..... Or just let a few maine coon cats go out at the spot and let em eat mice and rabbits .... I wish!

Go B's ..... Got to meet Chara when he came into my dealership .... Dudes a fuckin walkin redwood ...... Maybe I'll grab a sig from him this year

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Mmmmm just made a nice 40g patty of Louie Fire erl ;-) ... All the trim, popcorn buds, and we devoted all the flowers from one pheno for the cause. Fucking delicious Melty. My eyes are doing laps.

We ended up keeping 2 phenos from them. One pheno has looser chem/sour looking flowers and gets a heavy chem OG funk in cure. The other pheno is dense golfball nugs, lime green covered in pink hairs.. Has a much sharper OG twang, not lemony, but def OG. The second round went into flower last week, so pics soon.. Excited for this round man, got them all topped and bushed out.. Gunna kill it. They are all excellent yielders.

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
@ Chemdg: Louie Fire errl... (drools). Lmk how that turns out.

Good game last night. Bruins did well last night from what I saw threw the fog of has clouds