What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

reeferman

Green Supreme

Veteran
I agree with bigbag Godbud was a Jordan thing, DVP came later. It was Purple Skunk x Hawaiian. BCBD latched on after Jordan spread the nugs of his cut across BC ,making a household name. Like always BCBD capitalized on another product. Peace GS

Green Supreme

Veteran
Only Jordan knows. You smoked enough of that shit too. Was bombdiggity. Peace GS

ps. Almost got the P.Skunk cut. The dude has promised me twice in the last year and a half. Hopefully persistence pays off

pps. neither DVP nor Jordan have much to do with Reef though

Bunrab

...I don't think I could tell the difference between purple skunk or god...I grew out 'ambrosia' or something like that...there were lots of god-ish girls in that...the mighty mite guys were doing all sorts of stuff with purple skunk/jiffy pot/a-frame way back when too...

Bunrab

...and seeing as how this is a reeferman thread I have to say "Bravo" for still staying relevant in the industry after all these years...

"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about."

-Oscar Wilde

bigbag

Veteran
never tried reef's g-sus... but god x g-13 or vice-versa sounds ill. big buddha's chee-sus sounds bomb as well, but he used bcbd's version ?

serious6

i was in holland in 2004; were you? dan k. who worked for bcbd was there and they were building bc pot online there. on a whim, dan entered the godbud that he had bred in the cup. WTF? had to race back and start making seeds but the demand way overcame the supply.

green supreme; for a BC boy and a C-W master, you dont know everything. i became in the scene more when dan quit bcbd and went on his own. we started viseeds and had our own forum.

NOT the vancouver island seed collective. we were vancouver island seeds and got busted 2 years into operation. i think matt of bcbd ratted us out.

i was admin until dan went into partnership with 2 scumbags from the area; i left and went elsewhere and dan with his deathwish got busted. the server i killed and the main drive was destroyed with OUR seed order addresses. i handled the interior sales of the GODBUD while dan did the coast.

jordan did NOT have the original and it was dan's cut that won the cup; repeat; NO SKUNK! ask keith fagan of calgary420 and i believe brother bear was there at 1 point as well.

Green Supreme

Veteran
I was puffing Jordans Godbud in 02 and 03. Before anyone heard of DVP or BCBD. I am not referring to the cup at all. Like I said that came after. To me the real Godbud{Jordans} is the original, not Dans bastardization. Your time frames don't jive if ya think Dans was first. Peace GS

monkey5

Veteran
Yes.. it does indeed sound ill..

Yes.. it does indeed sound ill..

never tried reef's g-sus... but god x g-13 or vice-versa sounds ill. big buddha's chee-sus sounds bomb as well, but he used bcbd's version ?
~~~Yes..it does sound ill..I still have a pack of those!! Reefermans G-sus..pack! I should make f2's and get them out there to the public! Lol.. monkey5

serious6

green supreme; I SAID: it was dan's cut that won the cup. are you brain dead or just stoned. the godhybrid was with jordan, matt, kay, dan, and other breeders. jordan took dans cut and crossed it with haze and there were lots of hybrids made. like NL by dutch passion.

DVP or dans was a hybrid using the RHINO. the same hybrid hashplant strain that produced the blue and white rhino.

reeferman ran a hydro shop at the coast; stay where you are as you seem to be RATHER misinformed. i have met outdoordreams and you; yourself. WTF eh? small world. im from salmon arm and the triangle area.

Green Supreme

Veteran
So, like I said BCBD took advantage of another product, its what they do. Thanks for clearing that up. Peace GS

ps. who cares where you are from lol

has bcbd ever made anything themselves?? seems like theyre starting to claim all reefs stuff and any other elite bc strains.

i really want the big i mean the free leonard but dont wanna support those thieves.

maybe they'll claim that krush cut and put that out one day..

i like this thread. thanks for all the history serious6

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
genetics seem to be very hit and miss,, and i seem to have missed,,

i bought a few packs years ago willie nelson,diesel, 2-3 others... everyone was a miss..

tried feeding the left over seeds to the birds... even they didn't want em..

he seemed to drop out of sight.. my suggestion.. stay there...

bigbag

Veteran
funny how every1 i know considers godbud to have a purple skunk parent, except u ? u r also the only 1 i've ever heard say it has rhino, and dutch passion NL ??? can c the haze influence in jordans line, as i've got a few tall, lanky, lemon/cat piss god pheno's...

serious6

bigbag; yes i am referring to DVP's cut or version that won the cannabis cup in 2004. it had the genetics i mentioned. others may have made hybrids of the old god hawaiin x purple sativa F5 hybrid. i only know of jordans godhaze. dan made a cross using the old hashplant line called RHINO which at one time was used to make BCBUD, BIKERBUD AND BIGBUD.

reeferman has nothing as his genetics are akin to bcbd

Green Supreme

Veteran
Feel free to refer yourself to post 80. Peace GS

ps. again dude this is a Reeferman thread. Not DVP, not BCBD, not JOTI. If you just want to argue, just start a thread called I just want to argue and keep this one on topic