What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Freedom 35

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
thanks im really excited about it. im for sure going to make f2s so i can have a good group of beans to fish through for a keeper. ive had blackberry before and it looked like ass and was some of the best smelling herb ive ever encountered. would be nice to have that taste on a dark plant that wasnt skinny. worth popping a few dozen beans in my book. will prob take me years though. hopefully ill find a decent female out of that five pack to tide me over... lots of beans going in soil soon, not sure when exactly but within 5 days. my 5 bogbubbles and 2 blue sat. are looking ok. two runts in the group... got to pop more seeds...

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tagged

Tagged

Just read the whole thread Nameless. Looks great in here.
Those budshots are nice. Good luck this run!

:tiphat:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
adventures in getting stoned - today i threw some clothes in the wash right after i smoked what was left from last nights cheese bowl. sat down, read some threads for bit, then noticed the sound of water... alarmed, i stopped what i was doing to focus for a sec, because im always paranoid about water leaks since my rooms are upstairs... and i have anywhere from 20-60 gallons of water bubbling up there so im always freaked out about the hose flopping out of the res or the side splitting. anyway, i get freaked out for a second, and hop up off the couch. the water sound is getting loud now, and as i take a step to bolt upstairs to check the room, i realize its the damned washing machine and i think, damn im stoned!

took some pictures of the big tent this morning. the plants are looking a little rough, dont seemed to have recovered from transplanting as quickly as i had hoped. this is of course from not cooking my soil at all and prob from re amending too much lime... i think they will be fine though they always seem to get a little rough around transplant and then even out in flower. on monday ill be cleaning them up and putting them in the dark for a night before 12/12.

picture.php

cheese in corner
picture.php

chronic #4
picture.php

chronic #3
picture.php

new tent and cloner
picture.php

bogbubbles on right blue sat on left - droopy bc i just turned the light up last night and they must have not liked it.
picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
lol thanks KW, im hoping it will be much healthier after the stretch. you cant really tell in the pictures but the plants arent 100% healthy. it is usually the case for me well know for sure how this runs gonna do in 2 weeks.

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Hey bud, the wash'n machine story made me laugh,
with me it's the sprinkler system, :Bolt:....:redface:

That's a sweet pile of widow ya got there, should last a while for ya, peace :ying:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
heya sprout! glad you got a laugh, ive noticed that i do some ridiculous stuff while im high, might as well share it with someone...

after eyeballing the size of the girls tonight i decided to go ahead and flip them. there is alot of variance in the size of the plants, id rather have a gap here or there than a choked out mess.

Resistant

Looking really good in there, man!

I was dealing with some borg motherfuckers earlier this week, but used some homemade jalapeno/thyme miticidal spray. 3 applications and I haven't seen a live one for 7 days...so fingers crossed. I'm going to give them one more round of it then rinse the leaves so the hash doesn't turn out all hot-tasting and smoking.

K

Krshna

looks way better than that shitty mall dope! keep it firme man, dont let lahey and sheryl crow get the best of ya!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
lmao @ jalapeno hash. you might be on to something there man. resistant im sorry to hear youve got the borg. i had them awhile back and used azamax to keep them at bay and then bombed with dr. doom between rounds and that got rid of them. i was lucky though i didnt let it get too bad. best of luck to you in the war. go natural solutions! proud of you
thanks for stopping by friends! kw always a pleasure, you too krshna. yeah, better than mall dope for sure, and cheaper too! 9 bucks a gram, FIRMS! lol. its not sheryl im worried about either, its those damn ray-kuns.... a fat one has been fucking with my guard kitty.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
love the shot of the nugs drying....looks realy good to me :yummy:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
core, mr h, thanks dudes!

put some seeds in tonight. decided to skip the soak and used tweezers to plant each seed 3/4 of an inch into some very wet soil. heres what i put in

10 LUI 13
11 OG Chem x Casey Jones
5 Blackberry x Black Kush
5 (Laughing Buddha x Super Skunk) x Blueberry

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
cleaned up all the girls in the big tent this morning. this cycle i changed my lights over to 10 - 10 so i have some time in the am to get things done. i noticed alot of the time id be too tired in the evening to do everything that was needed in the grow. anyway, cleaned out alot of sick leaves and some shading fan leaves, then took some smaller branches off the bottoms of the plants. watered with maxicrop seaweed, myco madness, and some go-nats to keep things in check. havent seen any fungus gnats yet this round, but i know to be on the lookout. im still not sure if im going to top dress with peace of mind this round like i normally do. it definitely attracts the gnats. ill probably put a little on, the plants really love it. also ive been debating on whether or not i should run the drip lines. it really lightens the load as far as work goes, but i think i might stick to handwatering again. it will encourage me to use more teas and treats. i think that would help alot, ive been wondering if i let the girls get big enough this time before i flipped them over. i dont have any pictures of the plants at the flip from last round. i should have taken some because the size was perfect last time. well see in another ten days.

Resistant

Still no borg! I gave them a good fogging yesterday for good measure to get any hatchlings. I really have to wear a mask when I spray it because it burns the lungs BAD. The spray hasn't negatively affected leaf growth/color either. It dries into a few little white particles that are easily washed off.

Yessssssss!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
sweet good job resistant. good thing it dosent affect the plants at all. when i do an azamax mix heavy enough for mites it screws up the new growth always. +K for saftey!