What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Cadillac

ujustreek

Any input about the best/better growing style or just what u had experienced with ur grow? & how to maximize yield with the dhn harborside clone of Purple Cadillac? I did not find much info and I'm torn between the purp cad and 3x crazy.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
i just picked up some of both (purple caddy and 3x), is purple caddy a light or heavy feeder? or just normal? y'all top her, lollipop her, or wheat?

Daub Marley

She is a heavy feeder. Grows very slowly with low yields, but if you give her enough veg time she does seem to pick up the pace. Will grow large buds that are really thick and need some thinning if you have dew heavy nights or else mold can be an issue. Mine didn't purple till after a few cold nights then they looked really nice. The terpene profile shifted from a fruity-blueberry candy-cane smell that is astringent to a more rounded skunky smell when left to fully mature. I harvested too early and the few buds I left on the plant went from B- to an A+.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
thats wuts up. How do you think they would do in a SOG setup, say with 20-30 on a 4x4 table vegged for 2 weeks?

SirSkunk

Just picked up two of these from Harborside yesterday. Have them in 2 gal coco coir. hand feeding. Was planning on vegging for a few weeks before flip. Anyone have good results topping and/or super cropping her? Thanks!