What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Did you watch Trump last night, if not you should life could be in danger' .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
.... and when they get finished with Soc Sec they'll go after abortion rights as soon as Pence takes over after the impeachment!:tiphat:

good!

the heights of hypocrisy evident in the assertion that killing unborn children is some sort of 'right'...

perhaps we should move to prevent abortions by eliminating the mothers who would murder their progeny.

Kankakee

these liberal goof's can't even admit it's child murder'

56 million abortions worldwide per year / USA 600,000 + per year'

How many Martin Luther king's have been destroyed / never given chance ??

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The problem is that people want all the sex, without the inevitable end product, and the responsibilities there-off.

Ultimately its leading to the death of many societies/cultures who are not producing even enough off-spring to replace themselves.

Borderliner

The problem is that people want all the sex, without the inevitable end product, and the responsibilities there-off.

Ultimately its leading to the death of many societies/cultures who are not producing even enough off-spring to replace themselves.

Parents need to parent their children early in life not when they are teenagers throwing up their hands in amazement

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Parents need to parent their children early in life not when they are teenagers throwing up their hands in amazement

And that is what I would be doing right now.....if I had not been forced to leave the country where my kids are at and flown 8,000 miles away from them, due to the draconian US federal cannabis laws...

At least I can see them, and talk with them most days, thanks to the internet.

I just tried explaining about the last 5 years to my 9 year old daughter, and she is smart enough to understand now.....well kinda.

Kankakee

Morality ....

and since the usa with all it's killing, pills, meth,vile conduct ..... Burning like Rome' in real-time,viva debauchery and let the illegals vote so you can all join together ripping this nation apart'

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:laughing: .... and after they take away the right to an abortion they'll take away any remaining medical or financial aid that would have previously been available to help these unwanted babies to punish the slutty mother for not being able to keep her legs crossed!:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah man....I have had a forced nearly 5 year separation from my young family due to Uncle Sam's Federali's...

....and have missed them dearly. My son from 3 years old, and my daughter from 5 years old. The boy will be 8 at the end of March, and my little girl will be 10 in June...

Their most influential and tender years deprived of their Daddy.

Cannavore

Veteran
if you really believe that, i have a bridge for sale. obama had 2% or lower growth for 8 years.
that's what happens when you inherit an economy in recession. go look back at 2007, 2009, and 2009 when the economy was in the red and we were losing millions and millions of jobs. i don't like obama but even i can see he was handicapped by Bushes economy before he even took office.

welfare and the deficit doubled
aging population plus the failing of capitalism will give you increased welfare. when people have nothing and no opportunities other than low paying jobs what do you expect. our diets are shit, we don't have preventative health care, 50% of workers make 30k or less, something like 6 out of 10 Americans can't afford a $1000 medical procedure.

he inherited Bushes deficit and cut it by over double. it did not increase.

you couldnt keep your doctors, deductibles went through the roof and thats just the tip. he and a whole list of others should be in prison and i hope they end up there when all the shit they did come out.
that's what you get when you concede to a right wing health care plan and not pushing for the actual liberal position. it didn't get any better, it just slowed the premium growth because the marketplace itself is toxic and an oligopoly. the only viable solution i can see is medicare for all.

im not going to respond to each point from your giant list but backing out of the Paris Climate Accord and messing with the Iran Nuclear Deal just for two quick examples are NOT positives.

Cannavore

Veteran
these liberal goof's can't even admit it's child murder'

56 million abortions worldwide per year / USA 600,000 + per year'

How many Martin Luther king's have been destroyed / never given chance ??

thank god for abortion lol

Kankakee

Indeed .....

the big bang alchemist ( alchemist like bodhi, the occultist ) profess an every expanding universe, but the stars have sat in the same place recorded by the greeks and used by ship masters for centuries upon centuries ...

and the atmospheric percentages just perfect, gravity just perfect, every other planet with nothing, earth just parked itself perfectly from sun, just dumb luck ..... and every animal shits > eats > sleeps > repeat ..... but every human unique w/ creativity for all things yet animals not so much ...

drop the crack pipe .....

Wendull C.

Veteran
that's what happens when you inherit an economy in recession. go look back at 2007, 2009, and 2009 when the economy was in the red and we were losing millions and millions of jobs. i don't like obama but even i can see he was handicapped by Bushes economy before he even took office.

aging population plus the failing of capitalism will give you increased welfare. when people have nothing and no opportunities other than low paying jobs what do you expect. our diets are shit, we don't have preventative health care, 50% of workers make 30k or less, something like 6 out of 10 Americans can't afford a $1000 medical procedure.

he inherited Bushes deficit and cut it by over double. it did not increase.

that's what you get when you concede to a right wing health care plan and not pushing for the actual liberal position. it didn't get any better, it just slowed the premium growth because the marketplace itself is toxic and an oligopoly. the only viable solution i can see is medicare for all.

im not going to respond to each point from your giant list but backing out of the Paris Climate Accord and messing with the Iran Nuclear Deal just for two quick examples are NOT positives.

You are fucking delusional. You will be the first person I blocked, ever.:moon:

Status
Not open for further replies.