What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

24hr light converting to 18/6

Art112

I’ve kept my plants under 24hr light for 6 weeks now. I’m wondering if I can switch to 18/6 for 2 more weeks until I switch to flower 12/12. Any help would be greatly appreciated ty!🙏🏽💚:canabis::canabis:

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Yes.

24hr ligjting is ok if your situation requires it, but as much as possible - mimic Nature.

Art112

Had a quick question I have 3 plants in a 2x4x5 they are about a foot know when would you flower needing help don’t want to put grow my tent! Ty!

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Hey bro the cannabis question forum is over this way https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=9 The current forum is for new strains and what not. As for your question, I think the rule of thumb is to start flowering when the plants are 1/2 the total size you want them to be. So if you want them to end up about 4 feet tall you would flower them when they reach 2 feet tall. I think this is correct, hopefully somebody else can chime in with more/better information if it's not.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
I noticed 24 hr veg gives shorter internode spacing.. but plant will easily triple in size in flower ..

@ art i would flower now .. if its. A sativa its gonna triple in size if its a heavy indica atleast double

Art112

Thank you for your help! That’s what I was thinking it’s G.S.C. And Kimbo Kush, so I probably should. I just cleaned them up too thinking should I wait after all that stress lollipoping?

Latest posts

Latest posts