What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Beginners Guide: Nutrient Deficiency (video)

Scrappy-doo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SotrCwqfHo

Here's a really great 101 breakdown I stumbled across on the basics. Simple, easy to understand and very practical. This is something every newbie needs to see. Even having read many of the guides on here and out there I feel I have a better understanding after watching this of how and why specific deficiencies develop, and how to treat. I really wish I had something like this when I got started. :tiphat:

solcanario

thanks for sharing it... I like to watch different people talking about the same topic from a different point of view. There's always something new to discover!

nattyroots

Big up. Thanks for posting.

I do wish though somebody would make a similar video with mature cannabis plants as an example so that we can really see day by day what happens when one nutrient is missing, ph off balance, etc. Would help a lot of beginners.

all the best

Latest posts

Latest posts