What's new

What to put on feet - neuropathic pain and itch

LoveBunny

HI there,

I have an autonomic nervous system dysregulation from neck problems (lots!) and this problem gives me strange symtoms that change all the time.

The latest and greatest... first a stabbing pain, then a rash that moves around. My pain mgr said it was a "neuropathic rash" and that sounds about right, cortisone and benedryl don't help.

Wondering the best way to treat this? Topical THC or CBD on feet? or both? or just orally (as i am already but am at the dose i want.

Thanks

I would try both a high thc and high cbd topical application at the neck, feet, perhaps the entire sciatic nerve. Shae butter Ive found works good for this.

I wonder if something like diluted clove oil would have any effect. Works on teeth. Might irritate the skin though never tried it for this. The second best thing I found for neuropathy besides daily cannabis was iboga. It had a profound impact and lasted for three months and seemed to make permanent changes to it..but I have sciatic nerve damage so it's a little different. Oh and if you have heart problems iboga can kill you. All good if you dont....and can chill somwhere safe for a week. Peace.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Canna salve with arnica mixed in. Use coconut or olive oil, beeswax, add arnica gel (Heel makes a brand....there's others), maybe an anti- inflammatory oil...frankincense, geranium good choices.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
i make a topical with ethanol extracted trim and PG in 1:1 ratio
I found the shea butter isnt ideal for my skin, but the pg i can slap on right out of the shower and a little goes a long long way for my conditions.
being a fair skinned redhead ginger has its drawbacks as i age. my forearms, the sides of my feet, my face all need this treatment once in a while.

Old Gold

I wonder if something like diluted clove oil would have any effect. Works on teeth. Might irritate the skin though never tried it for this. The second best thing I found for neuropathy besides daily cannabis was iboga. It had a profound impact and lasted for three months and seemed to make permanent changes to it..but I have sciatic nerve damage so it's a little different. Oh and if you have heart problems iboga can kill you. All good if you dont....and can chill somwhere safe for a week. Peace.

Off topic, but...
When you say it lasted 3 months, what exactly do you mean? How was the dosing during treatment? Just once, or periodically?

Noribogaine is a psychoactive metabolite that stays in the body 3 months giving you the ability to rewire your body and mind. There are clinics in mx and ca. Neuropathy is one of the MANY things it potentially treats.

LoveBunny

thanks my friends. i am concerned about rsd at this point. Interesting post about noribogaine, never heard of it, must look it up.

tried a cbd/thc concentrate this AM (4:1), seems to be helping. Symptoms spreading to hands and other parts of body. Hands too. Strange.

Am also doing edibles. Much appreciate the suggestions.

as far as topicals go, how about a coconut oil/shea butter/(pinch of beeswax) formulation? that should be nice and creamy if made correctly i would think.

ps what does PG stand for?

EastCoast710

basically telling you to go through the worst trip of your life. lol ibogaine is a fucking nightmare.. atleast from what my cousin told me about his trip .. was fucking horrible.

jump /injack

Veteran
I've had good luck with an alcohol tincture using 190 Clear Springs. I'd made some up for a touch of arthritis and it worked great, very quick pain suppression. Later on when I was complaining about some neuropathy I thought of the tincture that I'd made for my hands, used 5 drops both feet and the pain and discomfort was gone in less than 30 seconds. I was blown away, told everyone I knew about it; still do.