What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

which strains are good for scoliosis painmanagement?

chilliwilli

Waterboy
a colleague at work told me that his mother wants to use cannabis for treating her backpain(scoliosis).

which strains are good for that?

thx willi

Genghis Kush

I've been using AC/DC for muscle spasms and it works really well.

check out the CBD threads lots of info on strains from seed

Old Gold

Edibles do my back and neck wonders. Very minor spinal misalignment here. Try eating about 100mg of infused oil daily. Build up to it, and break it apart in 20mg bites throughout the day if you want to.

Dabs don't really do much for me anymore as far as pain medication, a "high", or even ability to sleep. I go for foodies for those. Smoking dabs still helps with my digestion issues.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
ac/dc is clone only, did i get that right?

does anyone know if ac/dc is easy avaliable in europe?

as she and my colleague wants to grow the weed and ac/dc has low levely of thc this strain would be ideal if the "green man" come

Scrappy-doo

I used to get horrible back spasm's from scoliosis causing terrible insomnia. I lived for years on 2-3 hours sleep every night. Absolute torture. Aside from cannabis, I highly recommend she look into Advanced Biostructural Correction to treat the scoliosis itself. After spending 10's of thousands of $ trying literally every method out there it's the first one to not only take the pain and spasms away, but has dramatically reduced and I believe will eventually cure my scoliosis completely. Worthy of a look.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Med Tree Seeds - their CBD lines.

ECt is a great guy and is truly passionate about creating cannabis with true medicinal value. Lots of time and testing put into his lines...truly high quality.

I honestly don't think you'll find anything better than what they could offer you, in regards to customized CBD lines. Some of Med Tree's recent awards... :respect:

picture.php

picture.php

dank.Frank