What's new

Excellent new Rick Simpson Video / interview

T

Theoldweldflash

I have the book produced with the recipie and all in his book "Pheonix Tears", I have a patient that has been recommended to me by my primary care physician, who has had stage four breast cancer and she's done nothing but high doses of a vegetable and fruit smoothie all the time and now she takes 100,000 mgs of vitamin c. Idk. But my doc, has been banging his head against the wall about it, and I'm the only one kept coming to mind. Now a little background here, I'm in a non medical non smoking state soon to be though, so in other words, our state is in the process of passing a medical non smoking bill. Anyways back to my patient...
I had lunch with this lady and her oldest son, and we discussed her situation. She told me she knows she's dying....and excused herself from the table to use the restroom, I spoke to her son. I had a whole bottle of the cbd oils only, I gave them to her on me. You see here in my state her son committed a terrible unspeakable crime and after he committed suicide. Needless to say the whole Amish community came together while the cops were investigating the murder suicides, they were at her house, praying over her and claiming full forgiveness to her and her son. And he had just killed seven kids in a schoolhouse. Now I'm inba quandry....I need the Rick Simpson oils or even the Ed Rosenthal's oil caps to treat this woman, she has another catch 22, her husband is a retired cop....now this woman wrote a book. But I promised her I would not out her, I've already said enough about her. I have a friend who is sending me a batch of the R.S. oil sativa dominant. Which isn't going to help her sleep, I'm looking for a super heavy indica to make the extractions needed to make the caps. Right now she isn't totally open to the psychoactive results of the Ed Rosenthal's or even the Rick Simpson's oils. But I assured her if the cbd caps don't lower her CEA count by ten points in a month, then she'd have to be open to the option of these other oils...someone help another guy here who's trying to pay it forward here. If cocktail Frank is aroumd...
Hit me up brotherman, I need to be back in n touch with the brotherhood.... Peace and chicken grease

T

Theoldweldflash

F.U.C.K.E.M forever...vinter if you're still around after all these yrs...hit me up, same with moneymike, major pot, and brother bear, pls. Hit me up...