What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Multiple Myeloma --- Rick Simpson oil?

Does anyone here have any info about medical cannabis and multiple myeloma? I am wondering if anyone here has battled it, knows someone who has, and if Rick Simpson oil is a viable option for someone who has it. Thank you.

Last edited:

igrowone

Veteran
can't give you much info, but a thread that is worth adding to, it usually gets others involved
did some reading on http://www.myelomabeacon.com, not sure if this is the best site for multiple myeloma
but i did see some hopeful posts, there are patients using cannabis to help in their treatment
you're not alone, best of luck on this road

My wife was diagnosed with a form of Lukemia tried to kill the lukemia with RSO, the Lukemia was not completely destroyed but it appears to be strictly controlled by the RSO now and my wife has not been this healthy for probably 15 years. No harm in trying RSO all the info is on the net, if you can access blood work results via home computer as we do you can watch the turn around in the blood work results, you can have confidence in the oil it may kill the cancer completely or if not it will make a huge improvement in health at the very least.

Thanks, i'll be making phoenix tears asap

I dont think my dad has smoked weed in 30 years but I told him to buy a vape and he's on board with the treatment plan

Im reading all I can in the mean-time, phoenixtears.ca etc, I'm wondering if anyone here has personally done it and what they think the best solvent is for this specific extraction?

Last edited:

chronosync

Well-stoned member
it certainly cant hurt him physically. i wish i had known about and been able to give my dad RSO when he was sick. i would have gotten it, he would have taken it, who knows? maybe he would still be around. cancer is a bitch. wishing you and your family the best of treatment and luck. -Bless

justpassnthru

Veteran
Try contacting a local activist group in the area you are. I bet you'll..in the very least, find better prices.

Google: My Experience with RSO; it is a very informative thread. Good luck and bless you for trying to heal your dad.
My wife was diagnosed with a form of Lukemia tried to kill the lukemia with RSO, the Lukemia was not completely destroyed but it appears to be strictly controlled by the RSO now and my wife has not been this healthy for probably 15 years. No harm in trying RSO all the info is on the net, if you can access blood work results via home computer as we do you can watch the turn around in the blood work results, you can have confidence in the oil it may kill the cancer completely or if not it will make a huge improvement in health at the very least.

That pretty much explains the "if" of the question. Please keep up this thread and let us know the results? jpt

Latest posts

Latest posts