What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy 4/20 to ya

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I was going to celebrate the old way but I can't find my rolling papers. I have been smoking out of a small bubbler water pipe for years now. If I can't find the papers I will have to spark up the pipe I guess.

al70

Veteran
Be happy �� go lucky �� be careful �� goodluck ��

W

wegobigupnorth

Not 4/20 yet? Where do you guys live? I am stoned as hell watching all the medical MJ shows on CNN! They are decent actually. Can't wait for 4/20. Wish I made cookies like I usually do but oh well got tons of flowers and am sure there will be tons of edibles and everything else around!

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
4:20 here in 3.....2......1........blazin up a bowl now!!!

Good Night from here.

gh0st9

Veteran
I got a ton of stuff ready to go. Happy 4/20 to all the stoners and us growers out there

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
happy 4/20 fellow IC'ers

Can't smoke today, for reasons i'm not saying.

Luckily, when I'm back at it again soon, got just a few jars of stuff that's been curing a few weeks, that should be extra smooth, and hit my newly found low tolerance really well./

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Anything in the world that is common is weed and Olympics.

Beer is old news
Happy 420!

Attachments

• hhh.jpeg
    hhh.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 10