What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Beautiful bagseed

bobert

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for looking, just a quick post.

:biggrin: :dance013:

bobert

Thanks!

Thanks!

I appreciate the comments!

This was done with a 600w hps in a 5gal dwc bucket, with a 320gal tetra deep water air pump, using Lucas formula up to 2100ppm without being burned :biggrin:

Along with a nice long 3 week flush under 50ppm

Icmag taught me well, thank you :tiphat:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
What was the variety the seed came out of ? Looks super good btw. Magenta really makes canna pics pop, imo.

bobert

Thank you!

The weed guy said it was OG. It was super skunky and had huge nodes. I had 2 seeds, one of which is pictured above that finished flowering around 65 days. The other one was a sativa dominant that went 120 days, and foxtailled like crazy. The sativa had a very lemony smell that didn't resemble an OG strain at all.

bobert

Yep. Both were started at the same time right next to each other. The sativa ended up 1 foot taller. With up to 4 leaves on some of the branch nodes. Probably just an unstable strain.

bobert

Thanks for the compliments.

With just a few grows under my belt, I've just recently learned how to clone and reveg. So hopefully the next beauty I grow will be cloned/revegged