What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

been way too long

Floridian

Veteran
ST only a few days to go for me until I'm finally safe and off paper for good,what a fucked experience for sure!Nov 10 was the last time I indulged,way way longer than I have ever went in the last 40 years.I'm having a buddy get me some wax or a good oil vapor cause since Nov I've been diagnosed with stage 4 severe COPD.Figures haha.I quit smoking cigs back in 2012 to try and avoid this outcome,now I'm huffin again and have no worries,I'm going to enjoy the rest of the time I have left.I'm going to try and stay away from smpking buds though..a fate worse than death lol!It should be pretty different though when I do those first few hits after all this time.Are you done with the drug counselor stuff?It's funny in the late 70's was my first experience with in-patient,caught the ass end of people having to wear heavy signs saying something like "talk to me I'm lonely"or what ever a sadistic counselor could come up with.I didn't escape the cleaning an entire bathroom with a toothbrush though lol aw memories lol.Anyway take care bro it seems both of us are entering a new chapter in the saga of life

Latest posts

Latest posts