What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

been way too long

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
thanks for the kind words all...I think the break will be good for me as my tolerance was real high,, just like I will be when I resume smoking again...when that is I don't know tho...I will be here more often tho as my schedule allows...if I work for them they will put me through school to be a certified counselor... but its one day a week for a year.. 8 hours and on Saturdays...I could also pay 3000 and do it online as its a 80 mile roundtrip drive....something to think about ...will find out more this week....I know one thing counselors don't make nearly as much as weed growers and don't have half as much fun either....YEEHAW

Stan G.

Congrats dude! I wish I could have lemons turn to lemonade. Good to have a shot at taxable income.:tiphat:

Last edited:

packerfan79

Veteran
Glad to read yee haw again. Sorry to read about the health issues ,hope all goes well. Hopefully you can get your hook wet sooner than later.

I wood

You could do both, my day job is soccer mom, growing is night job.
Glad to hear things are working out for you.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know one thing counselors don't make nearly as much as weed growers and don't have half as much fun either....YEEHAW

the system has been workin' us for decades bro, I say turn about's fair play! I think that every one of those addicts sitting across from you is a potential customer :dunno: 'mo money! 'mo money! :woohoo:

stoned-trout aka 'counselor at large'

Okay. gtg, just kidding, but in fact the best counselors are the ones who have walked in an addicts shoes. take it seriously & you'll help some folk (& yourself) beat their demons. as always best of luck.

hayday

Veteran
Glad you're back S.T.
I.C.'s a better place with you in it.
Stay outta trouble mr.

Spaventa

Veteran
Glad for ya :)

My friend is on his first home visit on a tag right now after 10 months.

I hope your ladies are ready for it :biggrin:

Floridian

Veteran
You don't need to watch them troutser,just stick a bucket under their faceholes and call it a night lol.I speak from too much experience unfortunately.Down here in Tampa the greedy Mexicans and Columbians cut their dope with fentanyl,leading to more overdoses than spidermites on a blueberry plant.Too bad really.When folks in the golden triangle had control this never happened,if you fell out you did too much heroin.Well I hope your people are at least getting a Librium to help sleep,not that it makes much of a difference.Opioids have taken the spotlight off of opiates down here.It's all to bad I wish I were educated about this in elementary school

Green Squall

You don't need to watch them troutser,just stick a bucket under their faceholes and call it a night lol.I speak from too much experience unfortunately.Down here in Tampa the greedy Mexicans and Columbians cut their dope with fentanyl,leading to more overdoses than spidermites on a blueberry plant.Too bad really.When folks in the golden triangle had control this never happened,if you fell out you did too much heroin.Well I hope your people are at least getting a Librium to help sleep,not that it makes much of a difference.Opioids have taken the spotlight off of opiates down here.It's all to bad I wish I were educated about this in elementary school

I can't wrap my head around this Fentanyl thing..Same thing is going on here in New England..Why do they do it? Business 101 is you want repeat customers, not dead customers..?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't wrap my head around this Fentanyl thing..Same thing is going on here in New England..Why do they do it? Business 101 is you want repeat customers, not dead customers..?

about 2 yrs ago my doctor was away, my appointment was with an RN (Amanda), I was there about my continued nerve pain from arthritis & my back injury. I explained to her how I've tried about 4 different opiates and how each one made me violently ill, immediately throwing up within 30 minutes of taking any of them.

Her next words floored me, I'll NEVER forget them, Amanda asked "Would you like to try methadone?"

WTF??????? mother f'ing pill pushers.
I think they're paid to create addicts.......

shithawk420

Veteran
Big money in it. People are dropping like flies. One or two dead customers are nothing. There's always more to take the place. Pure heroin is getting harder to get and that's not a good thing because this fentynol shit is causing the ODs. You fall asleep and just stop breathing. Close friends of mine just died cause of this crap

Latest posts

Latest posts