What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Phe Boards Moonshine's Ghost Train

The Pheonix

Flushed to death....#3

good sized buds on this one and its very oily ;)

picture.php
picture.php

Peace phe

The Pheonix

Excellent looking plants bro

Cheers Highbury, could have done better and probably should have...lol damn hight restrictions.... but the clones have come up much smaller ;)

those look fantastic...hows the smell?

complex Starcrash... .lemon/hazey and lots of other things going on i'll make sure i try and get a good descriptions.... the best is #6 so far

Nice guy!, can't wait for the smoke report!

no probs Bobbo as soon as i can bro :D

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

#6 gave me and my friend a bit of a WOW moment :)

super oily and super fat the pictures let the size of the flower down but epic flowers on this #6 pheno

wonderfull :D

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

84 days

peace

Phe

seeded

I was going to say that's a really nice fat sativa you've got there pheonix but that thing's straight up obese :laughing:

It sounds wonderful with the lemon/haze aromas too. I can't wait to read your smoke report on her.

The Pheonix

Peace Guys

nearly dry these now

i'll get the smoke report done asap.

i will get some more pics later on today.

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

this weed is awesome

its a strong and euphoric buzz!

unfortunately it came at a time when a family crisis hit so i have not been able to enjoy it fully.

expect a very nice Lemon / haze a lil bit tangy but superb all round smell

you can taste the haze more in the smoke than the flower :D

my friends who got gifted loved it and said they have never laughed so much at absolutely nothing

Peace

Phe

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hey t-Phoenix
Nicely done my friend...Documentation and pics are sweet.Skimming through it looks like they shot up on you fast and tall...The sane people will top them.Haha:)..I have a couple of plants I'm shaking my head at.
You made them Shine:tiphat:

Enjoy the smoke Bro

~star~crash~

spot on:tiphat:

this weed is awesome

its a strong and euphoric buzz!

unfortunately it came at a time when a family crisis hit so i have not been able to enjoy it fully.

expect a very nice Lemon / haze a lil bit tangy but superb all round smell

you can taste the haze more in the smoke than the flower :D

my friends who got gifted loved it and said they have never laughed so much at absolutely nothing

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

Thanks for dropping in guys and the kind words ;)

i've made quite a few seeds from the #3 and #6 cuts, we have pollinated with the Marra Kush #12 male

photo's to follow

these will hit the bay ;)

Peace

Phe

B

bigganjabud

Yo PhD Phe what's a poppin my man?

I'm back and about to pop

STAY tuned

The Pheonix