What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Clone her now.

Take a couple of the lower suckers off, put them in a cloner under 24 hours of light, and wait about 2 months.

If they don't wilt and die off in the next few days, they'll eventually grow roots and slowly return to vegetative growth.

It doesn't always work, but sometimes it does. What have you got to lose?

Thanks will give it a try with one of the lower branches wish me luck

Blessed Be

JAWS

GOT BUD.

nice have brother, it's true you can probably find a good cherry from the med's how ever if ya have a pack of the original ak-47 that's where you should be looking..at 05-06 there getting old so why hold them longer pop those and look for that cherry pheno...

i have made that mistake many times over here in my time, holding onto things just to finally try to pop them and find i have waited to long...i have enough here to just try something else but if that's high on your list of want's then YA WHY WAIT, your seeds are getting older by the day..

peace :tiphat:

JAWS

EMPER.

i'm glad she's solid for ya my brother and yes would love to see some pic's of her out in the open when ever you can...

thank's :tiphat:

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
And if they do grow, be prepared to see some really funky growth for the first few sets of leaves.

She'll return to normal after 3 or 4 nodes.

Thank you. Wanted to add in to the AK47 the two links provided state the facts about after the year 2000 when simon of serious seeds was raided people were very disappointed with the ak47 not everyone was as some still enjoyed what they found but to be conclusive about the AK47 i would go with cherry meds as they have promise in finding that uber potent cherry pheno you want

http://www.*****.com/boards/index.php?/topic/283582-what-happened-to-ak-47/&page=5

Link above has some intersting amd very helpful info...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=232939&page=4

Link above has much of the info you may need pertaining to AK47 to clarify that the seeds you do have are not a waste of time but just may not find the cherry as you would lets say JAWS GENETICS - Cherry Meds packs ;)

P.s. very excited to attenpting reveg/rejuvination of the Anti Matter plant i am even blessed to run in my garden

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
EMPER.

i'm glad she's solid for ya my brother and yes would love to see some pic's of her out in the open when ever you can...

thank's :tiphat:

When the lights go back on brother will make sure to get full body shot for you again i am extremely blessed to even have the honour to run this line thank you for all you do brother

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Monster cropping. She will really bush out when cloning a flowering plant!

The first plant I reveged took about 6 weeks to start throwing out single bladed leaves, then finally turned into a bush.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer

Anti Matter full body shot

3 weeks in flower currently about to fed another flower actively aerated compost tea 100% organically I LOVE THIS LADY and need to run more Jaws Gear when i have room maybe some Raspberry Deesel or even that Purple Kush version 2 F2 or maybe some Alien Cookies #5 F2

Akss

Cherry meds pics taken day 60 buds are fat and solid. Shitty cell pics but snipped a lower bud today and shes mostly cloudy with about as much amber as i wanna see so shell get the chop tommorow night at 63 days. She is definitely plenty flushed lol. maybe a light cherry note on this one when given a light pinch but not nothing i would say overly cherry i will continue to look through the pack maybe in the fall.

Attachments

• IMG_20190623_075957411.jpg
    IMG_20190623_075957411.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20190623_080114990.jpg
    IMG_20190623_080114990.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20190623_081631.jpg
    IMG_20190623_081631.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 17

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Cherry meds pics taken day 60 buds are fat and solid. Shitty cell pics but snipped a lower bud today and shes mostly cloudy with about as much amber as i wanna see so shell get the chop tommorow night at 63 days. She is definitely plenty flushed lol. maybe a light cherry note on this one when given a light pinch but not nothing i would say overly cherry i will continue to look through the pack maybe in the fall.

What do you feed her and what kinds medium do you use?

Akss

She was fed maxigro and maxibloom. Normally im in promix hp and i started her in that but transplanted her in coco to flower.

99problems

Looking great, how's the smell on it?