What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Exotic Genetix "The Candy" & "Chromatose"

Staylit305

Yoo!
It's ya boy Panama ready to crank up on these awesome genetics I just purchased.
I've been tryna get away from unreliable sources and mediocre herb.
I also want quality to process into rosin, coconut oil & keef.
I'm runnin a small setup in a 2x2x4 corner of a closet but hope to get into proper space soon.
I plan on using only water and running a 16/8 schedule for a few weeks then 12/12 thru harvest.
Maybe I'll do some Budswell or Molasses the last couple weeks we'll see...
I have been checking out additives from companies like Elite91 and Osa28 for future grows.

Gear:
Exotic Genetix "The Candy"( La OG Kush x Cookies & Creame ) & "Chromatose" ( Platinum White x Orange Valley OG)
Tall Trees LED 150w full spectrum
Fox Farm Light Warrior & Ocean Forrest
20"x 15"x 5" grow bed
Temp/humidity gauge
Hanna Ph/ Tds /Ec meter
Brinks timer
Fan

Attachments

• IMG_0169.jpg
    IMG_0169.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0166.jpg
    IMG_0166.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 15

Staylit305

Update: This is day 12 from seed. I had a few issues with ph before I could find my electronic meter, so my growth rate suffered. A few plants are showing signs of stress like tip burn, leafs curling, and a lil sag as I overwatered a little adjusting the ph but I hope they bounce back soon. I also had a little algae growth due to the excess moisture but tried to stir the soil and hit it with some cinnamon. Wish me luck! My temps are 77-82F /48-52%. 16hr/8hr :watchplant:

Attachments

• IMG_0172.jpg
    IMG_0172.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 10
M

metsäkana

HERMIE ALERT! NO STRESS! ONLY SWITCHED 18hours TO 12HOURS...
no light leaks... no heat stress.. no fertilizer overdose... ph 6,5-7..
no bugs... no stress what so ever...
mwpcvp.jpg

Also in same space mr nice, sensi seed, subcool stuff

NON OF THEM HAVE HERM PROBLEMS ONLY COOKIES N CREAM AND CHERRY CREAM PIE

fuck cuban and 100euro hermies

i have grown hundreds of strains and only time i had this problem is when i crossed regular 7/8 sour with femmed girl scout cookies..(unstable)... FUCK FUCK FUCK ! YOU

ALSO FIX THAT FUCKIN WEBSITE OF YOURS CANT EVEN CONTACT TO THIS HERMI

GanjaGrin

HERMIE ALERT! NO STRESS! ONLY SWITCHED 18hours TO 12HOURS...
no light leaks... no heat stress.. no fertilizer overdose... ph 6,5-7..
no bugs... no stress what so ever...View Image

Also in same space mr nice, sensi seed, subcool stuff

NON OF THEM HAVE HERM PROBLEMS ONLY COOKIES N CREAM AND CHERRY CREAM PIE

fuck cuban and 100euro hermies

i have grown hundreds of strains and only time i had this problem is when i crossed regular 7/8 sour with femmed girl scout cookies..(unstable)... FUCK FUCK FUCK ! YOU

ALSO FIX THAT FUCKIN WEBSITE OF YOURS CANT EVEN CONTACT TO THIS HERMI

Any strain that has "cookie's" in it has a potential to herm. But when you get a keeper it is worth the effort with the cookies and cream. "Chromatose" and "the candy" have some of the most FIRE phenos in those packs and I would definitely dig threw a hermi or two on my way to find one if I have to.

M

metsäkana

yeah i just use bether genetics from now on and dont go with hype shit =) all other plants were fine and smoke is equal to hype cookies=) i dont want any hermies they take space and there is risk to fuck everything else that is good.

funny to me that so expensive beans have no controll what so ever.. what do i pay for.. only for the hype

Bezbia

They candy

They candy

The candy just thought I would let everyone see how they come out cause I can't find nothing on the web about them so I had to figure it out for my self

Attachments

• IMG_2509.jpg
    IMG_2509.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2487.jpg
    IMG_2487.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2484.jpg
    IMG_2484.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 14

Bezbia

There chunky as hell in the 6th week of flower this thing stretches to 3 x it's size when flipped to flower so be carful as u can see mine is in my kind light but it smells of sweet dough candy hard to explain nice colors coming out to Gona start the flush today easy to grow likes extra cal mag tho forsure thought this might help some one cause I couldn't find any info on them out of a ten pack I planted 5 and got 3 females so awesome ratio of females and no hermies at all not a single banana