What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

useless everything ... useless all the time

U

useless.gardens

Very nice! What does the Mtn Huckleberry smoke like?
i could pop a piece in my vape. think i will. however, i just trimmed two phenos yesterday.

the first photo is a keeper with bubblegum berry on the nose & subtle affy kushy type notes too. this next round imma grow a bush take cuts and roll SOG. perfect for that. very sticky.

the second photo, did not keep that pheno, very greasy over sticky. with super berry notes. also better SOG.

the third pheno, ill take next week. can grow bushy or sog. 1.5x stretch. & kept a cut for further exploration. show some shots next week.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

pheno #1 , mt hood huckleberry (dynasty)
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

Damn that looks good, useless!

thanks my weed loving friend. of course , i'll harvest tomorrow & put up a sexy nugget photo.

so far, the early phenos i took are dank & tasty... early no cure samples.

kept two phenos for play & plan to keep one of them a hot minute.

U

useless.gardens

SSDD , got two phenos.

this one reminds me of a cut a got from a dude in the Dirty Mitten (MI). when i let his go... kinda missed it... glad to have her back !

common SSDD pheno for sure. super resinous isnt really good enough description. smells like berrys no muffin or butter though.

the other pheno (not shown yet) is also amazing w/ insane resin production.

i kept both to run again in bigger containers. battle for a SSDD mother tent spot starts now...
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

loving cup by dynasty , this pheno is one & done , was just peeping the strain.

from 3 only had 1 female.
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

JTR, useless cut

not enough cottenseed meal (N) in the mix. i hit her with a touch of 20/20/20 & plan to ride her to the finish.

still doing her biz nicely.
picture.php

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Shit, who knew that uselessness could be such a good thing?

Great work — that huckleberry sure is a looker! :tiphat:

U

useless.gardens

doing everything in my power not to buy seeds today. jesh !

U

useless.gardens

more firedog.
& a pack of sour wifey
gonna be heading my way.
:laughing:

im looking through 20 of each.
firedog (ali g) & face off og (archive) & caramel candy kush (dynasty).

fall/winter projects are the best !

U

useless.gardens

mt hood huckleberry , getting ready to fill an elements king size
picture.php

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

sunshine daydream , "the other pheno" , also quite insane on the resin production. havent even tried to touch or smell this one. i like the way she stacks & kept it for exploration. sometimes i select on things that appeal to me. like a natural nugz maker w/o lots of pinching. my fault , i grew these in 1.5gals ...i took clones from the seed mothers on the flip side. i like to see how they do one their own before i commit to mother tent space. def gonna grab another pack of these.

ive over the years (obviously you can tell , got garden) collected a few nice elites... gg4, cherry pie, gogi og , blue dream, sfv, kens cut of gdp, & grape ape.

have a cut of "diamond og" but im tossing that in favor of space.

and ive found bomb phenos... pink cheese (esko), jtr (subby) , midnight fire (norstar) , girl scout nookies (farmhouse).

grew quite a few of b-man's seeds , ssdd winner all the way.

SSDD, "the other pheno"
picture.php

Last edited:

packerfan79

Veteran
Damn those are some useless strains. I would love to have a few of those strains. You are taking useless to a whole new realm.

U

useless.gardens

Damn those are some useless strains. I would love to have a few of those strains. You are taking useless to a whole new realm.
killer respone, thanks !!!!

indeed, i maintain a very "high" level of uselessness.:biggrin:

think pink lemonaide meets a few crushed peppermint leaves on ice... useless cut of jtr
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

anybody got an idea for a killer tahoe og seed, please inform. cali connex. big buddah. who else?

thanx.

U

useless.gardens

fall/winter looks like what?

my name this weekend? mo' transplants.
picture.php

picture.php