What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Zeppelin's 2016 Outdoor

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well it's mid season already. Got our out door going strong. I decided to skip the early season stuff, and make this thread when things started to take off. Pretty happy with things so far. Lemme break it down for y'all.

-Pot sizes. 65 gallons, and 30 gallons.
-Grow medium. Mendo mix coco, from Royal gold.
-Nutrient line. Nutrifield (full line)
-additives. Gh Rapid start. OG Tea veganic tea. OG tea root web star.
-hand watered daily, plus some halos on feed lines in case I feel lazy.
-every plant inspected every day.

Strain selection from seed
-alien wifi (alien kush X white fire OG)
-Allen wrench (trainwreck X nycd)
-gsc
-amnesia haze
-lost coast OG (chem4 X (pakistani kush X lemon Thai))

Seeds gifted to me by @thebudparlor
-gorilla piss ((catpiss X face off OG) X gorilla glue 4)
-pissy G cookies ((catpiss x face off OG) X platinum cookies)
-rkells ((catpiss X face off OG) X facemelt OG)

From clone
-Jackie OG 2 (Tahoe OG back cross)
-Jackie OG 5
-sunset sherbet
-gsc

I say this to the girls too....
I'm not as big as the other guys out there, but the quality is good. Lol

Last edited:

cbcool

I feel ya bro! But your girls look happy and healthy and in the end that's all that matters.

What lat and elevation are you at, it looks like yoir in some high desert terrain?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I feel ya bro! But your girls look happy and healthy and in the end that's all that matters.

What lat and elevation are you at, it looks like yoir in some high desert terrain?

Actually I'm in the north east San Fran Bay Area. It's just dry here and I live at the top of the coastal mountains. I can see the water.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I give them a full feeding for 6 days and water for one durning the first week or two until the coco is conditioned. The plant tells me. Then I feed once every three days. Then when they start to flower, i give them a serious flush for a few days and start them on flower mix feeding every other day to once every three days.

Really there is no formula. I just read the plants. They tell me what's up.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The bushes and hill side make the hours of direct sun light shorter, so stuff is already starting to flower.

HorseMouth

All Natural Light Dep.

That's a Little Miracle on a nice piece of land right there. These are the good years. Remember them.

Peace

mako44

Hows your gorilla piss going? Growing?---smelling ? I got 2 females, & 3 males every plant looks different & one of the males is'' incredibly ''smelly good & also very nice structure < I will make seeds with him & one female,, Only thing is 2 males got weird tips (they looked good up until approx 2.5 months but then the weird tips developed), but no other plants in the garden did ! not sure why,

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The gorilla piss is growing pretty nice. Not smelling much yet. Kinda spicy. I had to kill the males. Don't really have a place for them. I'm excited about them though. It looks like they are hitting about week two flower. Should finish by mid to end of September. Depends on placing. The sativas in full sun go to November.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lost coast OG 65 gallon pot

Alien wifi f2 #1 30 gallon pot

Alien wifi f2 #2 65 gallon pot

Sunset sherbet 65 gallon pot

Dog Star

Veteran
Hhehehehe,cat is prepared proper for internet...

after Snowden leak that is not overeaction but a true need.. ;) LOL

Nice spot by the way,everything is strong and lush green,i really love how
your garden looks.

And those Sherbet bud looks very sweet,nice work there..

Regards Hash