What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Medfinder

Chemon 91
i remember when on another site a few drops happened in jan feb and 10 pks were 150 bucks.

mactruckdriver and mackz... the pics posted looked like a ball o TRICS!

:woohoo:

I don't have Mac 1 then. my buddy got a ten pack and popped their own the clones are from them smells like a bag of harabo gummy bears

A

acridlab

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
true o.g

Medfinder

Chemon 91
ChemiJuana og

Chem 91 sk va reversed x Herijuana og

the smell is like cream citrus with an slight og backend smell.

the pistils are almost peach colored. Loaded with seed from an chemijuana og male

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Goats

View Image
And some mandarin sunset by eathos

looks really good! how far in is this?

everything i've seen from ethos looks incredible, so i picked up a pack of the member berry. almost pulled the trigger on mandarin sunset as well, maybe next time.

also really interested in his member og regs. those are definitely on the list.

46 days in the smell is freezer bern and oranges it is a smaller one and its getting out shadowed by other plants in the room but it is looking nice with some purple coming out of here. I am not the biggest fan of fem seeds and Thats all this strain was offered in so I ran them . I want sure at fist but they are really kicking into gear

Latest posts

Latest posts