What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

thoughts in the nite..

lumberjack.mr

Mule420;thank you very much. I may call you soon, thins are getting a bit overwhelming. Also what about trim service??? laws; restrictions; issue to watch for .... my twister T2 needs use... I was thinking $400. per day, and cost of cleaning.? Legal..
Lj,mike

lumberjack.mr

dam harvest is a groolling bitch! I now have no problem saying I can grow some fine cannabis! The average per plant is 2,5 but5 some of the larger ones- over 15' ! generate as much as four units per stalk, I can also now say with no problem" I will never be a Partner again!
Anyone in the springs area got a place I can park my RV until I can get the well, and power out to my property?

lumberjack.mr

my impression of colorado

my impression of colorado

this place is full of thieves and scammers. ! I have been here for a year, just renewed my growers card at 99, and cannot find anywhere to grow out my plants, and share crop!
if i had a tune to gods ear id say burn the entire place to the ground!
is there anyone in this life that is half worth the effort to speak their name? my own god dam son ripped my off for 50,000!!!! I am sick of this world!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
this place is full of thieves and scammers. ! I have been here for a year, just renewed my growers card at 99, and cannot find anywhere to grow out my plants, and share crop!
if i had a tune to gods ear id say burn the entire place to the ground!
is there anyone in this life that is half worth the effort to speak their name? my own god dam son ripped my off for 50,000!!!! I am sick of this world!

that much money/weed was bound to draw some unsavory people. hate your son got involved. hang tough...:comfort:

lumberjack.mr

I'm still in the fight, In Colorado now, but keeping up traditions... My Garden's more beautiful than I've ever seen! Now i have to get a well dug and i'll start building the retreat..