What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Today, January 20th, in History

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
I don't have a note of the exact moment for you avid astrologers, but ten years ago today ICMag was born!

Thank you Gypsy Nirvana for getting the wheels rolling, to Skip for building it, and every member of the site for keeping it alive!

I'd also like to thank every single moderator, mentor, super-mod and vendor that have made this place a great community, with a life of it's own!

:yay:

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
happy happy birthday baby!

congrats lot's of sites on the internets 10 years ago aren't even memories in anyone's minds.

Skip

Veteran
Happy Birthday ICMAG!

Happy Birthday ICMAG!

Happy Birthday to ICMag and All Who Have Contributed!

I think I'm gonna celebrate with some bubbly and bubble... :woohoo:

Here's to all the admins, mods, vendors, supporters, members and of course Gypsy who made this all possible!

Long may IC Mag's free flag fly!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Happy Birth Day InternationalCannagraphicMagazine.com, very sad that Gypsy can't be free for this momentous occasion. Free Gypsy!

bootea

Good Wishes

Good Wishes

Happy birthday to one of the finest sights on the internet. There is a spirit here that exists no where else that I no of. I wish ICMag many more years of fruitful evolution to everyone's benefit. Thanks to you all.
bootea

draztik

Veteran
Happy Birthday ICMAG! Much has happened in 10 years. To think in 2004 that in 10 years cannabis would be freed from bondage in two states (I think it's three now) and the country of Uruguay. We are at a point in time where real truthful information about cannabis can be accessed almost instantly, virtually anywhere in the world by anyone with internet access or a smartphone. And that is the game changer. The days of misinformation are fading fast as more and more people are self educating using the internet and are seeing through all the lies that have been put out by the establishment media over the years. After society wakes up from the cannabis lie lets hope they wake up to the rest of the lies. The next 10 years are going to be mind blowing nonetheless.

Friend

Veteran
One decade down, many more to come! From the way things are looking now, in another 10 years growing will be even more common and widespread than it currently is... And it will be people like us, who freely share ideas and information, leading the way in producing the best cannabis in the world.

KITCHA

Veteran
Happy 10th Bday Icmag, the knowledge and great members on this site is a tribute to all the mods, mentors and breeders! I hope the years ahead bring freedom for us to grow even bigger and better. A wise man once said the futures bright make sure you have the method sevens handy : )

Cheers Kitcha

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
A very Happy decadiversary.

Big props to Gypsy, Skip and Payaso for birthing this great place for everyone:bow:. Admin, mods and members of this great community also...big props:grouphug:. Lets hope for many years to come.

:party: