What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry Cake

phog

Veteran
thanks darknight:tiphat:

had a few drags last night of a sample- my girl says it taste like strawberries, blueberries and cherries. i only took two drags so i cant describe the taste well, its really unique and nice.

picture.php

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Looked around, but couldn't find anything. Does anyone have any pics of the Orange Goo?

N

Nondual

Looked around, but couldn't find anything. Does anyone have any pics of the Orange Goo?
Just PM 4Dragons and he might know as he created it. I don't think Phog has finished flowering his out yet. Should be getting pretty close though. In comparison to many strains not a lot of these beans went into circulation.

phog

Veteran
abja- are you the one nondual passed some beans to? here's some orange goo- these are not my pics, but i did smoke some of this guy's orange goo. not sure if it was the pheno pictured or not but it was very, very good.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the effect was almost like nitrous, it was really happy and caused random bursts of laughter, my girl said it taste like lavendar and cedar and we both agree it stood out as the most enjoyable high of the night.

nondual- i had to clear out my garden for safety's sake, when i start up again, i will continue my orange goo thread with a vengeance.

didm- haha

N

Nondual

No orange flavor? Kind of a bummer. I know the guy that created the beans that 4D used to find a male to make Orange Goo said his stock tasted like candy orange wedges. That NorCal Goo mom 4D has is a bit dry and spicy and guessing that's where the cedar is coming from.

Sorry to hear about the security stuff.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I am....Thanks PHOG. It looks like some beautiful herb. I can imagine because of the combination of landrace genetics in it. There should be something unique in it. Much appreciation to all involved in this. Sounds like I should multiply these seeds, if there weren't too many made. I'll definitely be putting some pics up when they're ready. Cleaning out some space to start these this week. I always want to be around when I start seeds, but I'm never quite sure If I'm going to be here for one, two, or three weeks. So I usually delay. It seems to work out though. :)

Hopefully I'll find some orange in this. If not we'll see what comes out of these seeds.

phog

Veteran
nondual- no orange flavor on that pheno but its in there. the high was awesome.

abja- let me know how they turn out.

dug through the internet and found some old pics of the cherry cake#2 ooze. what a blast from the past-

picture.php

picture.php

the reaper-

picture.php

phog

Veteran
thanks fellas,

fresh cherry cake#2, the dankest ive seen it, grown by 4dragons-

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

shaggyballs

Veteran
Any one have any idea where I can find these beans?
I have been searching low and high for these also!
A little bird told me:
They will be available sometime this year. Somewhere around 4 months from now if all goes well. A little bit after that they will have Cherry Cake x Federation Hawaiian 😎 OH,YEA!

Don't miss the drop, sign up for the newsletter, I know I did!
Snooze ya loose.
Peace
Shag
:smoke out:

ChemmyCam

I have been searching low and high for these also!
A little bird told me:
They will be available sometime this year. Somewhere around 4 months from now if all goes well. A little bit after that they will have Cherry Cake x Federation Hawaiian 😎 OH,YEA!

Don't miss the drop, sign up for the newsletter, I know I did!

If this is true how would I sign up for the newsletter. That cross sounds absolute bomb dot com lol. But for real how do I sign up for the newsletter so I don't miss out?

4 Dragons

Nice to see this thread pop up again! Cherry Cake was pretty special with a few different phenol being truly outstanding. Cherry Cake #2 always produced the sap with the alien fetus in it and is mostly what people are familiar with. Potency was way, way up there. If you dropped the temperatures she turned full on burgundy. She also smelled and tasted exactly like cherry cake. While there are a bunch of strains with cake, cookies and pie in the name my Cherry Cake was the first. It just came to my attention that someone else hijacked the name so buyer beware...
The most important thing in my opinion besides the potency, taste, smell, yield and all that is that Cherry Cake is absolutely fantastic for shutting down PTSD and depression! In the beginning days of SoC we were much more of a specialized boutique seed company and we were not going to do a strain more than once. Now that there is a very large problem in the US with our soldiers coming home with PTSD and also the opioid epidemic it is time to bring back Cherry Cake and her sister Wild Cherry. My hope is that people with these issues can find there way to these strains and get some much needed relief. If all goes well they should be available again in around 4 months or so. I will also have a new migraine/nerve painkiller available at the same time.

ChemmyCam

The most important thing in my opinion besides the potency, taste, smell, yield and all that is that Cherry Cake is absolutely fantastic for shutting down PTSD and depression! In the beginning days of SoC we were much more of a specialized boutique seed company and we were not going to do a strain more than once. Now that there is a very large problem in the US with our soldiers coming home with PTSD and also the opioid epidemic it is time to bring back Cherry Cake and her sister Wild Cherry. My hope is that people with these issues can find there way to these strains and get some much needed relief. If all goes well they should be available again in around 4 months or so. I will also have a new migraine/nerve painkiller available at the same time.

Hey 4Dragons, I know you don't know me, but I just wanted to say thank you for those kind words towards our veterans. The opioid epidemic is getting out of hand as well and is actually ruining my hometown. I'm currently growing out a selection from 303 seeds called Spec Ops as a head nod to our military and those who suffer from PTSD and insomnia. Being in the Springs we see veterans everyday and it's wonderful to give back to those who have given so much for what we believe in. So thank you 4Dragons for being a part of the help and giving patients what they really want/need. My bad about the long post? It's just something I really care about. Looking forward to the hunt in 4 months.