What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry Cake

P

puma

hello PHOG:wave:
hey brother thank you for the pics my friend mine are coming along but were still in veg so it will be a bit before im at that stage, BUT im working on it..
awesome:bump:

phog

Veteran
puma- no prob, theres a few veg pics in there that might be usefull, your cc's are looking great- takes me back:wave:

here is a cross i made, it's ultimate og x cherry cake #2-

today is around 7 weeks for her, she leans to the ult. og in smell(fuel, funk) but i see some cherry cake in her too.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really like the look of that CC #6 pheno with those full spear kolas. - well done.

4 Dragons

Really nice looking X you have there phog! How long are you going to let her go? 10 weeks? Yes, #6 does look amazing. Is 6 the super heavy one? I really love #2 for personal smoke, better than things like Dutch Flowers Chocolate Trip, Purple Thai and Blue Dream. More potent and a much nicer high :)

phog

Veteran
al botross- thanks:tiphat:

nondual- thank you:wave:

4d- thanks, prob 9 weeks. #6 is the bigger one.

greenmachine- gracias:thank you:

i just took a bunch of pics, today is 8 weeks. the sweet cherry smell is starting to come through- very excited to taste!

phog

Veteran
Thanks 4d, first pics I've been happy about in awhile. I tried a sample last night- its pretty potent. It has a nicely powered head buzz, its kind of muddy and discombobulating- which i wasn't expecting, definetlymakes you dumb and squinty eyed for the first 20 minutes lol. The taste is similar to a sister of the father- hashy, earthy, a little spice and a tiny bit of citrus.

P

puma

ok brother so i got a male and female so im going to make some new beanage, can you help me ID my FEMALE..
thank you:wave:

FEAMALE
13.jpg

BOTH HERE..

11.jpg

12.jpg

the male is the smaller of the two..

phog

Veteran
Puma- lookin very good bro, the male has a nice strcuture to it. Its pretty early but as far as I can tell the female looks like the typical cc hybrid. Most of them threw huge spear shape colas with a sweet/sour cherry scent. A few weeks into flower ill be able to sort it out a bit better.:tiphat: Are they flipped yet?

P

puma

yes im afraid so i wanted to veg a bit longer but i just had to get shit in gear, 12 days i think but just now getting over the pre-flower stage..
peace:wave:

P

puma

hello PHOG.
hey bro its all over on this end my timer has been switching on in my dark cycle and my INTIRE grow went hermi so i cut everything down this morning MALES--FEMALES--CLONES all gone now, a totaly loss on genetics...

i will be cleaning the next few days and this weekend i will get a new batch of seeds popped and rolling..
very sorry:wave:

phog

Veteran
Zdub7k- thank you, yes the smell is a very deep, sweet cherry smell- its nice.:tiphat:

Puma- that's terrible dude, I had the same thing happen to me a few runs ago. I thought the digital timer would be cool, I programmed it and it worked fine. Then I unplugged it for what ever reason and I could never get the thing to work right again. Everytime it was supposed to be off- it was on, very frustrating. I know you have some goodies to break out of the vault- I wish you much success:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts