What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem D

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
The Chem D is pretty easy to throw some nanners... Pretty much happens in nearly every persons garden... especially towards finish... I personally wouldnt be too bummed if some stray Chem D pollen hit some other plants, but thats just me :p
Looks great Tra1nwreck! i can smell the funk from here ;)

Greyskull - Ya ive smoked sub's Sour Dubble, and the Cashplant which ended up being Chem99... I think the Canna Substra smokes just as good as the Canna Bio... Definitely some of the cleanest 'hydro' herb i have smoked. I cant wait to see how the valley smokes!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi guys...trainwreck-nice d man...ya chem d nanners...ive never gotten one to give me any pollen...i do have some fem chem d pollen in freeze...but that was from sts...never seen it foxtail like this for me...cannot yet tell if its good or bad...i gave them a lil more pk for a lil longer then i have done w anything before...dont know if that may explain it...they also had stress...got moved twice...temp fluctuations...couple light fuckups...but the shit smells danker then it did in the bio i think..and by danker i mean it smells like...well...i cant bring myself to post it in a public forum...my next run w her will be second since i switched back to hydro...she will be a monster and i will have it dialed...
---whatever this cut has is not tmv...its got something a lil weird..but i dunno what it is...this cut came to us from a unimpeachable source who got it directly from chemdog...im pretty sure its now the one everyone in san diego and riverside is running...i think i know one guy who ran rez chemd...brasta maybe? ive had some of rez' deisel that fukn rocked...and that says a lot as ecsd is prob my favorite...

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
ya brastaman ran some of rez chem dd. Was actually a fairly good representation of the chem d... Like a lighter, not quite as offensive chem d, but still had that rankness in there.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Looks like the D to me, and a stellar job at that. And I wonder why some people always want to question the source? Chemdog has been handing her out for quite a few years now, Rez isn't the only one to have her.

And subrob I know what you mean about the smell. It's not really pleasant and actually a sensational irritant to some. It makes me taste the smell and the smell is kinda like dog shit, mixed with burnt rubber and deep skunk funk undertones. Some talk about garlic, but my nose can't get past the fecal smell. Glad the taste doesn't completely transfer, if it did I bet people would still smoke it cause it's that strong too. Definitely a choice cut.

UnknownProphet

KRD

Trainwreck dont spray reverse on them thats just the way the d does, just let it go you can pick them off or leave em. They look dank as fuck with a few nanners or not.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
that reverse stuff is a trip to me. Doesnt it even cause some plants to fully herm? I believe that GDP cut got tossed cause it would fully hermed out super early in flowering.

I have a big chem d at about 29 days flower right now, and i almost thought i saw a banana developing. Couldnt tell for sure, but it almost looked like a yellow nanner instead of a pistil, but i could have been mistaken... Ill have to try to locate it again to see if its developed further... I dont think its been stressed at all really too much, so i would feel like a total noob to already have nanners 30days in

TRA1NWRECK

yeah I actually heard from a couple people that dutchmaster reverse is garbage. good looking out everyone. I had like 3 or 4 people tell me that right away. appreciate it. haha

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that reverse stuff is a trip to me. Doesnt it even cause some plants to fully herm? I believe that GDP cut got tossed cause it would fully hermed out super early in flowering.

I have a big chem d at about 29 days flower right now, and i almost thought i saw a banana developing. Couldnt tell for sure, but it almost looked like a yellow nanner instead of a pistil, but i could have been mistaken... Ill have to try to locate it again to see if its developed further... I dont think its been stressed at all really too much, so i would feel like a total noob to already have nanners 30days in

---as far as the reverse goes...im not even sure what the hell its for...i dont know that i am against it completely, but have seen some symptoms in recent months in some cuts, that because none of us seem to know what causes them, anything used on them before the symptoms show is suspect as far as im concerned...
---as for the timeline on the nanners...well...i quit paying attn, honestly, to when nanners first form on chem d...this round i did notice some in the 30s...(thought maybe the stress this go round, but maybe just happens)but as ive yet to see a pollen sac underneath, or dust, or seeds...not sweating it too much...cant wait to see how yours comes out...dying to smoke some d! ima go find some old pics of harvested...hold on...
---it was brasta wasnt it? i always like his herb! wheres he at nowadays?
-----unknown p- howzit goin man? i hear ya on the questioning thing, but i didnt necc take the earlier posts as doubting, just curiousity, nowadays w rez and others using chem for seeds, i understand the questions....besides, one of the cool things about having verified cuts is braggin on em a lil:)...ha

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i kin smellit now...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
---it was brasta wasnt it? i always like his herb! wheres he at nowadays?
---

Saw him a few weeks ago. He had some nice Bubba s1, Platinum Master, and ScremeDawg. Really digged that scremedawg... Tasted like a strawberry green crack, but with a chemdawgD punch, really took my breath away.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
love that description of scremedawg

it was definitely some excellent herb. I honestly coughed for 3-5min straight nonstop. The high is strawberry creme heady up, but with a Chem D potentcy. I was kind of taken aback by how strong it was.
Definitely makes me wanna try some more Chem D hybrids... Got some Chem D x reversed pre98 bubba i should sprout... I cant wait for that reversed Chem D pollen we got to hit the sour dubble. Sour Dubble x Chem D (skullfucked) just seems like the best combo ever

Brastaman

I cant wait for that reversed Chem D pollen we got to hit the sour dubble. Sour Dubble x Chem D (skullfucked) just seems like the best combo ever

SourDub x ChemD sounds awesome. I would love to search through a Greencrack x ChemD pile of seeds too!!

The chemD pics look tasty SubRob. Can't wait to harvest her, still haven't tried the real thing yet.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya...i say we do it both ways sourdubble x chemd(sourdubbledawg?) and chemd x sourdubble(skullfukd)...
Brasta! waddup...thought you were gone! ha...glad i said nice things instead of talking shit! haa...cmon down next month i will have some d jarred up! you two are always welcome
--

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
ya...i say we do it both ways sourdubble x chemd(sourdubbledawg?) and chemd x sourdubble(skullfukd)...
--

Ya i was thinking the same thing. Might as well if we would have reversed pollen from each. I think each name appropriate.
Would be really cool to see them side by side and compare the differences in terms of what influences come from the pollen donor

I would love to search through a Greencrack x ChemD pile of seeds too!!

Funny you mention that, i just hit subrob up the other day asking if he still had the ChemD pollen. Cause i wanna make CrackDawg
A fast finishing POTENT plant sounds amazing to me

Latest posts

Latest posts