What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ortega PLZ

Rushoe

Looking for a pic of the old school clone pic's of the Ortega I know there are some old school ass cats that have her stashed in the back of the mother room or old pics of her I can't seem to find a nice pic of her I have some LUI's going right now and wanted to compare I was looking for an Ortega leaning pheno or just any info about her.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
the dood i know is no longer on these boards..had the cut and he has killer crosses using it.. SO so so so stinky.. ime a security risk the odor.. :D peace n pufs..

sacKO

Rushoe

Damn thats fucked up It seems no one has the photo or just don't wan't to post it up.I have a L.U.I that I believe is ortega leaning I guess thats the closest I can get to it thanks for the post bro...The one I have smells very sweet and not a bust to have growing here low order no carbon filter needed for her.

Copperfield

picture.php
Looking for a pic of the old school clone pic's of the Ortega I know there are some old school ass cats that have her stashed in the back of the mother room or old pics of her I can't seem to find a nice pic of her I have some LUI's going right now and wanted to compare I was looking for an Ortega leaning pheno or just any info about her.

Copperfield

I got some serious colas coming up on this beast..... I'm at 3 weeks and I can't believe this plant.... I'll post up some pics of flower when I hit 4 weeks.... I'm super happy w it tho

3rd-3yed

Veteran
He wanted pics of the Jim Ortega clone only, mother of L.U.I...

Your Mr Nice's Ortega is beautiful thought!