What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best way to smoke small amounts?

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
I've thought about this too. Tobacco seems to be the perfect filler, but is sometimes undesirable. You can try another herb in its place.. Damiana, mullein etc.. they're available for $1-2/oz. I've tried mullein and it's OK but kinda harsh.

I used to use a pipe but now I vape.

solar toking if it is possible, that is, using a magnifying glass and focusing the sun in order to light up a pipe or whatnot

i find that solar tokes are cheap to make happen, and use up about 1/2~1/3 the amount of herb i would normally use for a toke in a pipe...of course you could use a bong as well, you'll get about 1/2 efficiency that way

a gravity bong was mentioned, haven't used one in ages but i do recall that it seemed to do a whole lot with just a little bit of herb...hmmm, just thinking about using one is making me want to rig one together hehe =)

myself, i like small amounts, i tend to pack tiny little 1 hitters in a pipe and just use a lighter or if the sun is out i'll use the magnifying glass...it's nice getting a little green toke every time =)

Haha LOL :laughing: solar tokes funny shit bro never heard of that before but im definatly gonna try that right now :dance013:

TO Fonzee == I seriously think you need to indulge a little more it helps alot more with back pain and sleep:) and since you seem to only prefer rolling papers what I recommend is all natural papers or take your choice of papers then cut it in half down the middle put however much herb (2-3 hits)you prefer mix with tobbaco if desired but not recommended attach some type of filter examples are TP,cotton,cardboard or your best option take one out of a fresh filtered cigarette and roll it up like you normally do and you get a filtered pinner dispose when finished it also helps to plan your meals after you medicated peace:wave:

ps how it like in israel pretaining to mj? thnx

icred

Get something called a "one-hitter" around here. It's basically a metal cigarette tube that you put a very small amount of bud into it and light it. It gives you a single toke. The nice ones come with a mahogany case that also holds about 10g of bud in a 2nd tube beside it.

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
I've settled on a blunt cut in half using a standard size roach or a mini joint.
To describe small amounts - my average dose is 0.8-0.1 gram, depends on the quality.

Vapes cost too much and aren't portable. At least not the ones I can get in here.
Those one hitter things you guys mentioned aren't available.

@lvclosetgrower, marijuana in Israel is illegal.
However, it is VERY common. More than half of the population tried weed. Around 1/7 of it smoke on a weekly basis or more frequent.
That being said - its the easiest drug to catch. Cops LOVE mj busts and WILL bust you for a tiny joint. You WILL get crap.
People smoke everywhere as long as it doesn't look suspicious. The common deal is to smoke at home.
In live shows its pretty common and doesn't look odd. In a club you would be expected to hide it beneath the table until its smokable.

The good stuff and the good people are on a friend brings a friend basis. Israelis are suspicious of new people in their cycle.
You can score hash easily by just asking around - but you will get crap and run a much heavier risk.

If its cool you can talk on whatever you want but make sure its cool with the other person.

Anyhow, most people don't flinch when they hear about marijuana usage or dealing. I don't know a person who doesn't know someone who smokes.

I'm on a break from baked goods, alcohol, marijuana, caffeine, nicotine and sex. For a day now. I might write too much.
I usually don't use those on a daily basis but thinking about not using them drives me crazy.
Its 4:48AM.

I've settled on a blunt cut in half using a standard size roach or a mini joint.
To describe small amounts - my average dose is 0.8-0.1 gram, depends on the quality.

Vapes cost too much and aren't portable. At least not the ones I can get in here.
Those one hitter things you guys mentioned aren't available.

@lvclosetgrower, marijuana in Israel is illegal.
However, it is VERY common. More than half of the population tried weed. Around 1/7 of it smoke on a weekly basis or more frequent.
That being said - its the easiest drug to catch. Cops LOVE mj busts and WILL bust you for a tiny joint. You WILL get crap.
People smoke everywhere as long as it doesn't look suspicious. The common deal is to smoke at home.
In live shows its pretty common and doesn't look odd. In a club you would be expected to hide it beneath the table until its smokable.

The good stuff and the good people are on a friend brings a friend basis. Israelis are suspicious of new people in their cycle.
You can score hash easily by just asking around - but you will get crap and run a much heavier risk.

If its cool you can talk on whatever you want but make sure its cool with the other person.

Anyhow, most people don't flinch when they hear about marijuana usage or dealing. I don't know a person who doesn't know someone who smokes.

I'm on a break from baked goods, alcohol, marijuana, caffeine, nicotine and sex. For a day now. I might write too much.
I usually don't use those on a daily basis but thinking about not using them drives me crazy.
Its 4:48AM.

And a blunt isnt bad choice but all nat papers w/ filter would be the best for you:) and wow 0.1 thats crazy.

Good to hear the gen public view it as harmless but sad government is acting that way towards mj. What are the consequences for being caught with weed etc.? And is their more hash floating around or buds? thnx:)

T

tokinafaty420

I would buy a vape. Since the weed is not being combusted you can allow it to sit there and it won't get any odd odors from smoke if you don't finish what you packed up. That way you can return to it later, heat the vape back up and your ready to go again. Vapes also to me seemed that you could control just how much you take in. Whenever I pack up a bowl or bong, I tend to finish it whether I needed the last 2 hits or not. Not so with a vape, I just know it won't get ruined if I don't finish.

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
And a blunt isnt bad choice but all nat papers w/ filter would be the best for you:) and wow 0.1 thats crazy.

Good to hear the gen public view it as harmless but sad government is acting that way towards mj. What are the consequences for being caught with weed etc.? And is their more hash floating around or buds? thnx:)
When I roll with papers I need to light it a few times, and it seems suspicious. With small blunts it looks like a brown cig from a foot away.
I alternate between those two options.

The law states up to 3 years in prison for personal stash (up to 5 grams) and up to 7 years for more.
What you get is pretty much 100% up to your lawyer.

For a doobie you would probably get off with a warning. For the next doobie you'll be behind bars for a day and get a fine and might get your license confiscated for a few months. If you get caught more than twice first, your stupid. second - you should get a good lawyer.
I know of a person that runs a LOT of drugs around, he got caught with over 1K of buds and he just got a home arrest.

In a nut shell - if you don't have a record you'll get a warning. If you have a record you might get fucked.
Anyhow, always have a lawyers number on your phone. A good one.

Right now theres pretty much nothing. No hash and no buds.
Egypt built a wall on the border of Egypt and Israel to prevent smuggling of weapons to Gaza stripe and now the Bedouins rarely manage to smuggle hash. Up until a few months ago it was the common deal.
Most people are used to hash.
You might be able to score some headache shake weed for around 400-500 NIS (3.87NIS = 1USD) per kilo. Getting less than that is pretty hard to find. Don't bother trying you get it - drinking arak would do the same trick and its legal. Same hangover and headaches.

During the summer its pretty hard to get homegrown buds but at the first winter harvest its pretty common. There's some great quality buds if you know where to look, but also lots of laced stuff.

Talking about laced stuff - most of the headache weed is laced. Smoking the stuff that isn't laced won't get you no-where.
Laced hash is pretty common as well. If you find a good dealer with proper merchandise stick to him\her.

Not sure if your doing it to conserve $$$ or weed...or wanting to drift away from the psychoactive benefits of weed.

I have found building a tolerance with oil works. use oil or hash when you can dedicate some time to get fucked up and chill (or med reasons). I am an nonfunctional stoner. meaning if I smoke and drive a few hours later up the road...it feels like I just took a 3 hour road trip. I dont get that anymore after switching to oil. I do usually smoke on a daily basis, so it may not be the best advice for ya being that you dont smoke daily.

Look into a strain that works for you!!!!

Just find a method you like...there is alot of possibilities out there.

My glass is nice and spotless cuz I am taking a break. I am kind of a gear whore. giraffe for a TKO. I dig metal pipes strange huh (dont knock it). big one if I don't got plans, little one if I still got to get shit done for the day. The lighter pipe I use just to quit smoking cigs, sits next to the remote and take a puff here and there. The gun and a bongs are for party time with friends.:tiphat:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 20
wow...you got some strict laws my friend....I would only be smoking in my home behind 2 or 3 locked doors hidden underneath the covers with a flashlight.

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
I smoke just how much I NEED. I don't want to get fucked up, that why I smoke small amounts.
As mentioned, I don't have access to pretty much any paraphernalia and I found small blunts and mini joints do the trick well.

I smoke outside my house usually or on a bench when I walk my dog.
As long as I don't bother anyone and don't show-off my weed I consider myself pretty safe.

Tonitron

there are other smoking mixtures that are "ok", but again, smoking anything is not very good for your lungs. I notice i can get about 3x more hits out of "a hit" of pot than through a waterpipe.

Trust me, i was raised on bongs, thought would never change. I had a box vape for 1 yr before really learning it and using it. I will never go back.

I use the bong (and whip adaptor) to concentrate the vape hit for me, the whip never really felt like i was getting enough.

The best thing is that the vape hit is far different from a bh, i am energized, get pain relief and NEVER get drowsy or couchlocked no matter what i am vaping. With bh's i'd often get sleep soon after hits..

Have you thought about the iolite? It's a handheld vape, that only holds about 2 hits, and it's quite portable, and refills like standard butane refillable lighters. It's pretty sturdy (doesnt' look it, but i have a clutzy pot-addled friend who hasnt broken his in a year...!).

http://www.vaporizers.com/collectio...le-vaporizer?gclid=CMTPn5Do2aECFQxZbAodxkyMKQ

You can get a decent box vape with a ceramic element for $120 now online.

Good luck in your search, i'm sure you'll find something. If you must smoke mj, and want to stretch it, other substances to try smoking with mj:

damiani, mullein, lobelia, tobacco (in order of preference)...just be sure they are proper humidity and not grind them up too much before using.

I agree with the above comment, the iolite is a good choice however if you wanted to get something more high quality I would go with something like the storz and bickel mighty. I've had it for quite a while and it has been an amazing investment. the draws still feel like the first day I got it and worth every penny I spent on it. I think it was around $270. This is where I bought it from http://vapesrush.com/vaporizers. I hope this helps :)

dufous

please check the date of the thread before posting

Attachments

• Thread_Necromancy.jpg
    Thread_Necromancy.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 13

armedoldhippy

Veteran
best way? one-hit bowls outdoors on a pretty day. or a horrible day, it does not matter. i have sat on a rock in a blizzard until i was covered up hitting singles waiting for deer that never showed up. fucking LOVED it...:woohoo:

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
The BEST way I found to smoke small amounts probably isn't the BEST way for everybody to smoke small amounts as it will require you to smoke ridiculously large amounts.

It seems counterintuitive I know but with a little practice you can be smoking amounts so small they're fkn microscopic! Im talking about sub-atomic amounts! How small the amount you smoke completely depends on how big a bowl you load.