What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000watt Climate Controled "CAB"

MID TOWN

I was using PBP, which is what I switched to last time when I had this problem with H&G, and got good results.

Now this time I started using PBP again but weather the nutes were bad or I was doing sompething wrong, which obviously isn't possible! :nono: lol
I was getting some bad yellowing, and I got a whole line up of H&G for free so I thought I'd try it out again. That was the reason for the switch.

I'd like to just go get some more PBP but I'm slightly straped for cash right now and the only other thing I have in my arsenal is GH. So who knows, If I don't get this H&G shit figured out I may make another switch. :spank: :bashhead:

I know pico doesn't even check/adjust ph... I don't know how that's possible since H&G stabilizes at around 3.5 but he does get good results. Caligreen only uses PH strips which aren't verry accurate but he also gets great results. I just don't know!

I'll check with greatfull but that's just about my last option as far as good resources on this subject.

I'll let you guys know what I decide in the next couple days.

peace

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
the yellowing hmmm maybe they had a craving for n at that point and just needed a boost of N to bring out the green again. oh yeah especially as they stretch they need extra N in beginning of flower some strains do any way. i use pbp and i find that any N hungry strains get light green or yellowing in end of veg and early flower. i juice with veg nutes for week 1 w/a budset helper like bigbloom 1 time, then week 2 50/50 with the veg/bloom. then let em have it on the bloom and about week 4 i slam with p with guano and budswell along with pbp for 2.5-3 weeks. lil additives here and there along the way(use my gut on that) and that stopped my preme yellowing.
maybe your prob.... i would have to watch it go down in real time. i hope you get it figured though. good luck and be with ya trying to figure this out also

G

guest5703

Yea I must say those roots look even better than mine usually do!!!You have your girls on drip feed, what a few times a day for a short time each??? Once daily?? They look like they are loving the timed waterings, I have come to believe all plants would do better with timed waterings. Anyway glad to see your rockin, I'm off but I'll be back! Keep that shit up! PEACE

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
caligreen said:
Yea I must say those roots look even better than mine usually do!!!You have your girls on drip feed, what a few times a day for a short time each??? Once daily?? They look like they are loving the timed waterings, I have come to believe all plants would do better with timed waterings. Anyway glad to see your rockin, I'm off but I'll be back! Keep that shit up! PEACE

good question?

great grow

hazy

Veteran
glad to see the flips happened so we get to see them babies get some fat buds.

Hey caligreen, I asked midtown the same question in a previous post.
He runs the pump once a day for ten minutes. Drains straight down to the res.

MID TOWN

SUPERLARRY- thanks man

SIRSMOKALOT- Yea. I'm not exactly sure what it was. I've always gotten good results with PBP although I've never veged with it in coco before so who knows.

CALIGREEN- Thanks for stoppin in bro. I think hazy bassicaly covered your Q.

HAZY- :yes: what would I do without you! lol

Ok... Well... I did a flush with some ph'd ro water and imediately the ph problem went away so weather or not it was gonna cause ill effects I dont want to deal with it so I switched to gh and now whatever goes in is what comes out. just how it should be!

DAY 5 FLOWER about time for one last hair cut.

I'll try and get some better pics without the lights on in a couple days.

MID TOWN

SNEAKINMAN13- thanks alot man. hopefully we can surpass this.

Not that I wouldn't be happy if I couldn't! :rasta:

DAY 10 FLOWER

I gave these girls their last hair cut yesterday. now it's just time to sit back and watch these bitches do their thang!

hope u all enjoy!
:joint:

N

NZjay

Hell yeah Mid! some Healthy looking girls now!

glad you got it sorted.. this is gonna be impressive! :D

mk6

they look steller keep up the good work bro...I just love how clean you keep it - hope you found your keys....

SirSmokalot

Veteran
very nice bro. its gonna get interesting arond here huh. cant wait for the buddding lol

hazy

Veteran
those big bushes sure look good midtown. How much do you think each one will yield?

MID TOWN

NZJAY- Thank you verry much cult leader....... OH SHIT! i talked about it again. DAMN IT! :D I'll take my lashings now :spank:

MK6- HAHA. I acctually did forget my keys when I locked up. :bashhead:

SIRSMOKALOT- Yep this is definately the point of the show where it starts to get fun! :yes:

Hazy- well I'm thinkin about 3- 3.5oz per but I dont want to get my hopes up too high so we'll go for 2.5 and anything over will make me happy. :rasta:

DAY 19 FLOWER

These pics arn't the greatest but it's probably for the best right now. My ph pen was fuckin with me so the ph was way off for a few days but I got a replacement and everything is cool now so I'll take some better pics in a couple days without the lights on. :joint:

Peace, MID

SirSmokalot

Veteran
i see they are starting to do their thang quite nicely. they should really take off now huh stretch is about over and time to stack it on. they are lookin great man. grow safe
Sir

mk6

Sa-weet... they look like they're moving right along nicely - I hate the waiting but this is when the fun begins... they're gona fatten up fast being in that coco, really liking the way they grow in it. great work Mid town.

G

guest5703

dude your stalks are so huge, is it because of the times waterings do you think??? Longer veg time then most people?? What is it man!!! Great work, they look like they are just gonna fucking be massive, I see huge colas of dank in your future!! PEACE

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
MID TOWN said:

wow man i like what im seeing.

i fellin lovewith thoe square pots u have...so i went and picked myself up 40 for my crops.

what do you normaly trim? thoes bushes u have sure are stout! and wide too!

u sure do know how to treat a lady to a good time.

Last edited:
N

NZjay

looking great Mid! ... very healthy now huh... stick with what works bro, coz its working! lol.

beautiful.

MID TOWN

SIRSMOKALOT- Thanks man. stretch is deffinately over now.lol especially since it took me almoast two weeks to reply, and there startin to fill out and trich up. :yes:

MK6- yea these girls fatten up really quick. Weather it's the coco, the strain or both, it works out pretty good.

CALIGREEN- You know, I think It's my extra long veg. I've always had huge stalks no matter what strain and I don't think I've ever vegged for less than 3 weeks so that's probably the reason.

DIGITALHIPPY-Yea I really like these pots, although it doesn't matter for someone like me since I space em out so much but for someone like you who's doin SOG there absolutely perfect! Truthfully I have to give the credit for the even cannopy and the bushyness to the strain. All I did was trim undergrowth. :muahaha:

NZJAY- :wave: Thanks alot bro. I just wish I felt the same way as you. I'm kind of a perfectionist and these girls aren't completely up to my standards right now but I think they'll come through for me fairly well even so.

DAY 32 FLOWER

Well I always seem to be having some type of problem. I'm gettin some of that slime algae crap in my res that I had last grow. It doesn't seem to be having much of a effect but I'm gonna clean everything real well and run some H2O2 through the girls just to be sure. I think it feeds off O2 cause it always seems to start on the airstones so I think I'm just gonna remove em all together and see if that helps since their not really nessecary with this type of system.

I don't really like the way pics are coming out on this crop. It's not as clean of a cannopy as I'd like but the pics just make it look like a jumble. :nono: I think I might do a scrog next time or at least do some better training, I just don't like the idea of not being able to to remove plants for anything like trimming.Anyways here's the pics. I know it's with the light on and I really will try to get some with the lights off, I just keep forggeting. :bashhead:

I kinda ghetto rigged a temporary table for my veg room and threw a 400watt in there. I'm gonna work on having girls ready to throw into flower as soon as the current crop is done. I always seem to not even have clones ready by the time I harvest and it serriously hurts my over all yearly harvest. If I can get a crop off every 2 months I would be VERRY happy so that's what I'm workin on.
:headbange