What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000w HPS Grape ape/Skunk #1

BFP420

Day 39
Im back from being out of town and alot has happened. i got another grape ape clone going and its thriving. The bubble gum is just a giant bush its huggeee. The bm is doing very well and i have taken some clones. well heres some pics.

Bg

Bm

Blue widow

Purple Kush

Grape ape

Bm clones with 3 Master kush seeds and 3 south african durban x skunk #1

BFP420

Day 46

The grow is really starting to take off. ive got some update pics of the bigger plants. i got 5 more Grape ape clones going and 2 more blue mystic. cant even wait to bud these babies.

Bubblegum

Blue mystic

Blue widow

Grape ape

BFP420

Day 49
I hope to be flowering the big blue mystic, bubblebum and grape ape in about 2 weeks so cant wait. tooks some more pics. :joint:

Bubblegum

Blue mystic

Blue widow

Grape ape

Clones( 5 grape ape 3 blue mystic 1 bubblegum)

G

Looking good, The blue mystic and bubblegum are going to be huge!
Good luck with the grow!
~neilspotshop

BFP420

Day 52

I decided to top the bigger plants and do a scrog. the new plants are growing well heres some pics.

Bubblegum

Blue mystic

Blue widow

Grape ape

Hammerhead

Master Kush

Purple kush

BFP420

Day 7 flowering
well i got some good news and some bad new. Bad news is the beautiful blue mystic is indeed male :badday: :badday: :badday: . Good news is the bubble gum and blue Widow are female!! :woohoo: . i got a pic of right before i started flowering ill update with new pics soon.

2 days before flowering

BFP420

Day 9
Alright new update i got the new pics check it out. got some pics of the male too.

Bubblegum female

Blue mystic male

Blue widow female

Grape ape female

Hammerhead

Purple kush

Group shots

What we be smokin this is some of that purple kush and boy does it reakkk. bombs my whole basment out with the smell.

G

hey man im watching, and i must say very nice job, they look very lush and healthy.

once ya start showing some buds man youll get the hits lol.

what ever your doing keep it up!

keep em green!

G

Looking really great bro! What do you feed them?
Good luck with the grow!
~neilspotshop

BFP420

Hey neil sup this pic should answer ur question. :joint:
also that blue mystic male has sprayed at another locaton. so this week i plan on gettin the pollen and do a branch or 2 on each of the flowering plants. :woohoo:

Last edited:
Hey BFP

Looks like everything is going well good work an i love the varities...
Think u could get some pics of ur set-up an what not?....an sorry if i missed it...haha anyways keep it up man....

Jerry :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts